Friendship finished

Happy reading

Malika. Anikaaaaaa she screams and run towards her along with her friends ' who are equally shocked and traumatised as her.

M. Anika Anika she comes towards her and sat on her knees taking her head in her lap. In non seconds her clothes and hands got filled with blood making her shiver in fear. On top of that Anika also have got unconscious because of loads of blood lose and pain leaving malika shivering in fear to lose her. .

M. Ani Anu she hiccups patting her cheeks but that poor soul is nothing but a lifeless body laying on the road

Ar. She needs Argent doctor. We have to take her. He screams sitting near malika holding anika's hand.

Ranveer. Let me call the ambulance.

Om. It's not time for ambulance. We have to take her now. I'm going to get my car.

Malika. Do fast please. She is not moving she sobs rubbing anika's cheek

Om. I'm getting I'm getting saying this he run towards inside to get his car as soon as possible.

On the other side

Shivaay  is standing on his place still shocked with her sudden presence when suddenly someone come and shook him bringing him back on earth.

Tia. Shivaay shivaay shivaay blink his eyes and look at her sternly without having expressions.

Shiv. What ??!

Tia. Anika , anika met with accident. She hit by a car. Hearing her land slipped beneath his feet making him statue on his place. he can't believe what he heard from her mouth.

Shiv. What?? what did you say ??!

Tia. Because of you she met with accident and loads of blood she has lost. I don't know if she will survive or not. Hearing her he just didn't see around anything and run out fastly calling her name. He comes near the road and stopped seeing the crowd  around everywhere blocking his way.

Shiv. Anika he pushed the people and goes near the spot where she met with accident. But there he found nothing but blood everywhere and she is no where to be seen. Fear gripped around his heart seeing all this and  Tears started trickling from his eyes  in fear of losing her which he can't afford at all to face ever in his life.

Shiv. Where where is she ???

Boy. Om took her away before few minutes. I've heard by Arnav" they are going city hospital. I really hope she get fine. but seeing her condition I don't think so.

Shiv. And who the hell are you predicting all this. Don't you dare to say that she will die. Just don't.

Girl. Look who is showing sympathy to her huh. same person ' who is reason of all this. Mr shivaay singh oberoi might if you won't had said all that then maybe she would had been fine  by now. but what we can do when you just know how to play with people's life and enjoy she  taunt him raising her hand towards him.

Shiv. Just shut up don't need to show me attitude. Don't forget who I'm. In blink of eyes I can make you kick out of this uni

G. Yh you can do that only nothing else bloody cheater. He scoffs folding her arms.

Shiv. Youuu he about answer her back but again Anika's face come infront of him and he remember he has to go from here. he has to see her as soon as possible. He just run his fingers in his hair and immediately rushed inside to get his car.

At hospital

Malika is crying hugging Arnav while other people are just walking here and there praying from god that nothing should happen to her. If something  happened ' then they won't able to forgive themselves for not saving her