Drenching in water

Happy reading

As Anika reached near group malika hold her hand and pulled her aside

M. Where this monkey had took you. Did he do something to you. Any harmness or something. She said twisting her around making her giggle

Ani. It's ok don't worry I'm fine. He didn't do anything

M. Are you sure.

Ani. Yes I'm damn sure he did nothing.

Shiv. What you both talking about. Both got scared when shivaay peeped between them making their breath uneven. 

Ani. She was saying that why did you go with kangaroo. If he would had scratch you then. She smirk seeing his angry face

Shiv. I'm not kangaroo. He huffs

Ani. Are you sure she giggle doing hi five to malika.

Shiv. Ok cut it don't make fun of me. You people always spoil my mood with your nonsense.

Ar. Oi shivaay stop your drama and help us to set up picnic carpet.

Shi. I don't wanna do. He said angrily behaving like kid.

Ani. Why you don't wanna do ??

Shiv. Because I'm shivaay singh oberoi

Ani. So that's doesn't mean you can't do work.

Shi. I'm not made for doing all these tacky works.

Ani. O so for what you made for . For tadi for attitude.

Shiv. Yh can be. He smirk making her roll her eyes.

Ani. You can never be Change that's why I don't like you. She twist her mouth and walk towards Arnav with heavy steps

Ani. I'll help you Arnav don't worry. She smiles at him and helped him to settling down.

Ran. Anika

Ra. Yes she gave him a beautiful smile Which flutter his heart like butterfly while shivaay's expression changed into grumpy ...

Ran. I need to talk to you zzz

Ani. Regarding ??

Ran. Actually today you are looking different ..

Ani. Yh maybe little. But I like my real look. She chuckle checking herself out.

Ran. Yh you look beautiful in that as well but today you are looking more beautiful. Om and Arnav smirk to seeing him flirting with her while shivay is feeling like to hold his neck and twist it like a fragile Bird.

Ani. What you up to. Seems like  something is cooking In your brain.

Ran.  Actually anika I've something to say to you

Ani. Yh go on. I'm listening.

Ran.  So basically anika I'm feeling  that I'm single you are as well sooo ....

Shiv. So why don't you find a girlfriend for this bachelor boy.  Who is like your brother. I heard you are good in that.  He said hugging ranveer's neck giving extra big smile to anika. 

Ran. She is not my sister. I never considered her that. He frown at him.

Shiv. But from now on she is your sister.  I'll make sure that she tie you Rakhi on festival.  What's say anika.  Am I right ??

Ani. You people are mad. I'm not understanding what you are saying. 

M. Anika don't listen them come let's go. we will buy ice cream for us.