Stuck

Happy reading

In car

Anika is sitting silently looking outside while shivaay is driving the car time to time stealing glances from her. but she is just not sparing him a single glance making him little irritate. but being known the reason he is not uttering anything and continuing the driving thinking in few moments ' she would talk to him but seems like it's not gonna happen the way she is just lost in her own world maintaining a good distance between them without even their arm touching.

Shiv. Ani do you need anything. I mean if you are hungry then there is some snacks in the drawer. he said pointing towards drawer her side. Anika look at it   And again turn her face avoiding him.

I'm ok. I don't need anything. she answers looking out without sparing him single glance.

Shiv. Erm ok it's your wish. but if you are feeling bore then turn on the radio or something. It's long way I don't want you to get bore

An.  If you care about me  so much then batter you keep your mouth close. I wanna stay in silence.

Shiv. I was just

Ani if you are not liking me with you then drop me here in side of road. I'll catch something else to reach there. You can go alone in your car

Shiv. What are you saying. I didn't mean  to ask you to leave my car. I just asked you to turn the radio on because I thought might you will get bore and it's good to refresh mind. There is nothing to be angry about or assuming things which I didn't even think about

Ani. Better you keep quite shivaay till we reach there. Already I'm getting headache because of you

Shiv. What I've done why are you doing this Anika. I just shown you little concern and you have started fighting with me

I don't need your any concern or stupid fake sympathy. Keep it with you. I'm enough big to take care of myself. You look after your ownself.the way you are  doing from start.

Shiv. But I ...

Ani. Mr oberoi Can you please don't talk. I really don't wanna interact with you. Better we stay silent in rest of the journey.

Shiv. But I wanna says that

Anika huffs seeing him not stopping and pushed her EarPods in her ears making him grit his teeth seeing her ignoring him. Here he  wanted to talk to her  and this girl is showing attitude without any reason. He puffs his cheek and rub his temple in tension looking ahead to the road.

After sometime

They reached the location and stopped the car near the building. Before shivaay open the door for her she itself cAme out grabbing her things.

Shiv. Let me help you ???

No it's ok she mumbled fixing her things in her hand.

Shiv. Chalo he shows her way and they went in looking around.

Shiv. This place is quite nice near the pond. He spoke looking around finding it attractive

Anika climb the stairs and look set up on the top but she find something missing there. She's been attending these kind of places often and she has acknowledgment of these sites . 

Shiv. How's it. Did you like it. ???

Ani. No I'vent

Shiv. Why , itni achi tau hai.

Ani. People don't like to do wedding outside always. They like to do inside as well. And this place is too tight from inside. Barely 100 people can come in.