Going back

Happy reading

At dinner

Anika is lost in her thoughts rotating  fork In the spaghetti forgetting all the world around. Shivaay who was busy in eating his eyes landed at Anika " who is  tucking her eyes in place without moving even eyeballs

Ani where are you lost. He shakes her little making her come out from her zone

An. Huh ??

I said where are you lost. Is there something problem.  You seems tensed. He says caressing her cheek softly

I'm ... I'm fine. She  mumbled running hands on her face

But you doesn't seems like.  .. just tell me what happened. Why are you   Looking sad.

It's all happened because of me. Isn't. ??? Hearing her question frown farmed on his forehead

What, what you're trying to say ??? He frown.

An. If I won't had come in your life. then might everything would had been fine. You would had been with your parents and there won't had been any hurdles.

Sh. Why are you thinking like this. This is all wrong. Nothing is happening because of you

Don't lie to me shivaay. You know and I know as well your dad asked you to leave your house. just because you chosen me over him. If you won't had " then a happy life you would had been leading.

Stop blaming yourself Anika. You have nothing to do with it.  My dad didn't ask me to leave because of you. If he would had think about my life then might he would had been happy to seeing me happy. but no he wanted me to  listen every damn thing" which he says to me. He tried to use me like a trophy. which I didn't like it. .  I wanted my dad to choose my happiness instead of his success. but unfortunately he chosen his business and reputation. which didn't go well with me that's why I left. So stop blaming yourself for this.  You did nothing.

An. But Shiv I

Ok calm down and come here. He hold her hand and made her set on his thigh holding her securely

Don't blame yourself Anika for baseless thing. You don't have  fault in anything. infect I'm happy that I chose you. maybe that's why today I able to stand on my feet along with you. otherwise for life time I would had heard that Ive made nothing. Whichever I've got before it's belong to my dad and it's his hard work. But I've earned with my own hand work. And I can proudly say that I've got it on my bases. So think this from this side instead of another way round. me and you are happy Anika. We are family " who needs each other in every second of life. And about my parents then mom does talk to me every day you know that right . And about dad then I'm sure with passing time when he will realise his mistake. he will itself approach to me. Hmm.

Hmm she pout and hugged him tightly

Sn. I love you Shiv ...

I love you too jaan. He smiles kissing her head.

After sometime

Anika is laying on shivaay's chest playing with his night suit button when her phone beeps.

Sh. Who's messaging this time. He groan in annoyance.

My new boyfriend she joked making him frown at he.

Sh. What do you mean new boyfriend. As per as I know I'm your current boyfriend and fiancé then how come you got new one. He feel  angry imagining  someone else as hee boyfriend instead him.

I just wanted to try something new. so  ive made a new. boyfriend. shivaay look at her angrily and pulled her under him making her gasp with his sudden move