Quite anika

Happy reading

Ani. Shivaay

Shiv. How dare you daksh 'how dare you to raise your hand on my Anikaaaa. how could youuu. he screams punching on his face again and again making him fell down on the floor Having bleeding mouth.

Shiv. You bastard 'I knew that you are an asshole. but I never knew that you will stoop so low. . He hold his collar and throw numerous punches on his face changing the map of his face. His all face is bleeding along with having pain on his legs arms where,he kicked him without caring if it's hurting him or not. Right now anger has over powering his head. He don't care about anything except anika whom he hurted so badly.

Ani. Shivaay stop it. Don't do it. he will die. Anika shout trying to  take him off from Daksh but seems like he's been  possessed and all he wanna do is to take this stupid daksh's life.

Shiv. He should fucking die. how could he touch you. How dare he touched shivaay singh oberoi's possession. Anika widen her eyes after hearing his statement. she can clearly see fire in his eyes. Which is making her so scared and frightened.

Ani. Shivaay please stop it please I'm scared Shiv. as Shiv name fell in his ears ' he turn towards her and took her in tight hug lifting her up in his arms

Shiv. Are you fine are you ok ??? he caresses her hair and place soft soft kisses on her head numerous times.

Shiv. Don't worry I'm with you I'm with you. No one can touch you no one means no one. He muffles hugging her tightly kissing her head again.

Anika nods and kept hugging him tightly crying bitterly. Right now they are sticking with each other like glue. Except from each other' they don't care about anyone. They just wanna be with each other that they with no one else. After sometime he broke the hug and cup her face looking at her tip to toe.

Shiv. Are you fine. He caresses her face running his fingers on her skin softly.

Ani. Shiv.

Shiv. Shshsh let me check it. he Rub thumb on her cheek and place soft kiss over there. He turn her face other side and kiss her jawline sucking the skin little.

Shiv. Thank god you are fine he didn't do anything to you. He spoke against her lips mumbling over it. Soon his face went more closer to her and took her lips in his mouth sucking them little.

Shiv. I'm with you don't worry he again mumbled sucking her bottom lips. Soon he pulled her holding her waist and started kissing her lips tenderly and softly. He is lost in kiss so much that he didn't realise about someone else presence there. He is just lost in her touch only which made him hypnotised fully. He run his fingers in her hair and smooch her lips lovingly pulling her more and more closer holding her petite waist. on the other side anika  is Just shocked. she don't know  how to react and how to speak.  She just got traumatised with his sudden kiss. She wanna move away. but strength has finished in her body.  And about shivaay then he is sucking her  passionately enjoying every bit of kiss with her. He about to thrust his tongue in her mouth when someone come calling Anika's name

Mal. Ani but she stopped when she saw them all together sticking with each other. but thankfully she didn't see them kissing. Anika pushes shivaay away and step back looking at him with wide eyes.

Shiv. Anika he try to touch her but she just turn her face still in daze of kiss ,which they shared before few minutes

M. Ani are you ok. She goes towards her and side hug her

Ani. Yes I'm ok she about to walk but moan in pain when a wave of pain erupted in her ankle

Shiv. Anika he goes near her and immediately pick her up making her shock along with malika who widen her eyes with his sudden action