Glue ranveer

Happy reading.

At night

Anika packing her bags to leave when Ranveer comes there blocking her way.

R. Come I'll drop you. He said helping her to carry the things

Ani. No it's ok I'll manage. She said fitting her bag on her shoulder giving him tight smile

R. Anika at this night how would you go alone. It's dangerous ...

Before you as well I was going alone only. There is nothing new to do. I'll catch bus or auto. but will go alone . Excuse me. Saying this she left from there without letting him speak further

Outside

Anika look at the watch and huffs seeing not even one single public transport passed by her. She thought as she will come out " she will get Vehicle and leave.  but here there is not even single spot of it.

God why there is no any bus or another thing. she puffs her cheek looking towards the road impatiently. when suddenly a car stopped making her get step back. She puzzled who stopped the car but soon her face turned into stern face when shivaay appeared out of it having glasses on his eyes.

What yo doing here didn't you go home yet. He said walking towards her.

Ani I don't think so you should bother " where should I stand and where not.

Sh. Yes It is my choice to bother about you . I Don't thinks so You should have problem with that.

It's your life do whatever you want. She rolls her eyes and started walking ahead making him follow her.

Where are you going. He spoke blocking her way spreading his arms

Ani. I'm going by walk any problem.

Shiv. How would you walk so long. It's a long way. You will get tired

Ani. I will get tired not you mr oberoi.

Shiv. Stop this nonsense and come with me.i really won't like you to go like this alone at this dark night. Anything dangerous can happen he try to grab her but she didn't let him and move back glaring him

Ani. Mr oberoi neither you are my father nor husband or something else. which should cause you to worry about me. The way I used to Travel before " I will do now as well. Don't come behind me like this. I can take care of myself. She gave him answer sharply and lift her foot to pass by him but he just pushed her Near the wall and spoke angrily

S. Don't test my patience girl. I really don't want me to force you. Better come with me without any tantrums.
Because I won't leave you to go alone like this when I know someone has an eye on you.

What do you mean eye who is keeping eye on me ??? she about pushing him away hitting his chest.

Shiv. That's shouldn't concern you. I will take care of it.

Why I shouldn't concern when it's about me. I should know that who is behind me and keeping eyes over me. I would search a solution for that. but really don't want you to think about me when you don't have any relationship with me.

I don't have relation with you. He felt hurt with her words having tears in his eyes

Yes you don't have any relationship with me. so better stay away from me and my life. I will sort out whichever hurdles will come on the way.  I kept doing it from rest of my life.

I know you handled everything alone in your past and you are strong enough for doing that. but now I'm here in your life and it's my responsibility to take care of you.  and never let you To fall in any of stupid problems.