Baghbillah

Happy reading

Ani. No ,no need I don't wanna use anyone's room. Rudy we can use your guest room what's say.

Pri.di is right we can use that. Come let's go didi she hold her hand and dragged her with them fastly.

Shivaay who is standing on the stairs an mischievous smile appeared on his face thinking something in his brain. .

Ran. Shivaay you have time 'you can say to your siblings that you can't handle this ugly and middle class girl at your house  . What's say boys. He winks in teasing way.

Shiv. Why ??why would I say that ???

Ar. Ya why would He say that when he was offering even his room to that  tacky girl. They all Lough hi five to each other

Shiv. You just search ways to make fun of me nothing else. he makes grumpy face and left from there.

P. If your khi khi got finished then tell me what you wanna eat so that I could ask maid to Make for you.

Ar. Aunty you know na what we eat so make us that only. Let's go guys we have to see what shivaay is doing

Ra. Today gonna be so fun. He jump happily and left from there.

In guest room

Anika. Rudra you are really weak in this. It's been an hour I'm trying to put this mathed in your brain but you are the one who is not understanding

Ru. It's bit complicated didi he said scratching his head.

Ani . Ok don't stress yourself and do this question again I don't want a single mistake this time. . Rudra nods and started doing it sitting in the corner.

Shiv. Guys how's studies going ???

Anika rolls her eyes when she saw him coming in the room

Ani. What you doing here. ???

Shiv. I just came to check on my siblings.  Is there any problem miss. 

Ani. No. There's no problem sir. But you are  disturb them.

Shiv. You or them?? He grin making her roll her eyes while his siblings just giggle silently

Ani.   I'm talking about them not myself. Stop taking other meanings. She rolls her eyes having annoyed face.

Shiv. But I got to know the exact meanings. He smirk

Ani. Don't you think you take yourself over smart.  She twitches her eyes looking at him.

Shiv. I'm over smart I don't think so there is any doubt in that

Ani. Ya ya I can see that. Now please leave don't disturb us

Shiv. It's my house and I guess I can go wherever I want you can't stop me .... He  chipped

Ani. Oh so you mean to say that no one is allow here. It's ok rudra and prinku you guys can meet me in college library from tomorrow. I'll teach you there.

Shiv. Nooo ....Anika kept hand on her heart hearing his scream

Shiv. I didn't mean it ...

Ani. You did mr oberoi. Now please leave...

Shiv. First promise me you will Tuition them here only ....

Ani. I give them here , in hostel or library. Why you are having problem with that ...

Shiv. It's just I i ...

Hello shivaay baby a girl come running there and hugged him from behind sticking with him like glue. Anika made eww face and turn her face towards rudra shaking her head ....