Chapter 1: The Beginning

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

His footsteps echoed in the empty hallway, as he walked away from his boss's office. His fists were clenched and his face was twisted in rage. "How dare she?" he kept thinking.

Once again, she had snatched away his opportunities. Once again, she had disgraced him. Once again, she had accomplished his mission, and been praised in his stead. Her impact and credibility in their boss's eyes had grown.

Oh, how much he hated Agent 001.

She was the toppest agent in their agency. Her identity was secret to all. None of the agents, except their boss, Jung Hoseok, and the higher ups, knew who she was. Her physique also didn't give any clue about her identity.

But, of course all of this didn't concern Taehyung, aka Agent 002. What mattered to him, was that at times, she was sent on missions he was supposedly assigned to and when she accomplished them, she gained spotlight and all the attention that he deserved in the first place.

Anger and jealousy towards her had increased in his heart, and he loathed her whole-heartedly. As he reached the main reception, his footsteps halted, as he beheld...her. The famous "Green-Eyes Agent".

Dressed in black from head to toe, wearing a black mask to cover her face, she stood at the reception, minding her own business, when.... As if she felt his stare, She shifted her head, Only to gaze in his dark brown orbs.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I stopped as I saw Agent 001, standing over at the reception. My jaw clenched. As she turned her head in my direction, I saw her forest green eyes. I noticed the way strands of her red hair fell across her masked face under the black hood.

Anger and jealousy boiled inside me, and I tore my gaze from her and turned towards the exit.

"One thing is for sure", I thought to myself, "Whoever she is beneath that mask, I HATE HER!".

Y/N'S POV

My lips curved in a sad smile under the mask. Of course I noticed his hatred towards me. I sighed, as I remembered what happened earlier today, my gaze fixed at his fading figure.

FLASHBACK: Y/N's POV

(IN COLLEGE)

I made my way through the corridor while taking my books from the locker, and I noticed – him. Kim Taehyung. My best friend's brother and my crush. He is a handsome, yet cold boy in our college. We haven't talked to each other, ever-even though we're in the same class.