Chapter 14

Y/N POV

You woke up in Bakugou's lap, he was asleep with his arm around you. You look over at your phone and check the time. 7:30 am, you woke up the angry blonde and to your surprise he wasn't all that mad. He rubbed his eyes.

"Do you need something?" his voice was a lot deeper and raspier than usual. "It's 7:30, school starts in half an hour," you say sweetly to him. Bakugou stands up and stretches, "I'm heading home to get ready then, I'll be back in not to long to walk to school with you," his voice was still groggy, you know and give him a kiss on the cheek. He smiles and heads downstairs and you hear the front door shut.

You picked out your closed and hopped in the shower as normal, making sure to be quick in case Bakugou comes earlier than expected. You dried off and got dressed, blow drying your hair and brushing it out. You put on a little bit of makeup and pack your bag, hearing knocking on the front door just as you finished.

You grabbed your bag and ran down the stairs. You quickly grabbed your lunch bag and said goodbye to your moms as you opened the door and hugging Bakugou and beginning your walk to school, making small talk as you walk.

You finally arrived at the school and took your separate seats in the classroom, waiting as the classes flew by like they do every other day. Finally the bell rang for lunch.

"Bakugou I'm going to sit with my friends from class B since I don't get to hang out with them as much, I'll see you later though, okay," you say to him softly. He nods his head, but he still questions Monoma's motifs. Katsuki still made an agreement with himself that he wouldn't step in unless you ask him to.

You sit down with Monoma, Kendo, and Komori. You pull out your lunch bag and begin to eat.

Monoma POV

He looked up at the girl in front of him, still slightly frustrated from the day prior. There had been an short but awkward silence before Kendo spoke up.

"If you guys are all free this weekend maybe we can all hang out!" The girl in front of him stood up in excitement, "Yes! I free all weekend, maybe we can even have a sleepover at my house! I'm sure my moms would love to meet you guys!" she was practically glowing with excitement. Komori began nodding furiously. "I have no issues with that plan," I said. "Good! My house tomorrow then! My address is-" the bell rang, "Crap! Monoma tell them my address please I gotta go to class, see you guys tomorrow!" She grabbed her bag and ran off.

It was finally Monoma's chance to confront you about the horrid 1-A prick you trusted so much, and to ask you about your soulmate mark, But for now he had to focus on giving out your address to Komori and Kendo.

515 words. THANK YOU FOR 7K PLUS READS!! <<<<333333333