Chapter 18

Y/N POV

You glance over at the clock and get off the bed, Bakugou looks up at you. "We gotta go, I'll let you know when I'm going to leave so you can walk me back if you want," you tell him. He stood up and you both started walk downstairs. Once you both got out side he grabbed your hands, you grinned and squeezed his hand slightly.

You made your way to the park, having no made plenty of small talk in your way there, laughing and cracking jokes as well. Monoma waved to you when he saw you, smile fading slightly once he saw Katsuki.

Monoma POV

Why was he here again. Why does he follow her everywhere. It's pissing me off that this self obsessed man made her way into Y/N's heart. She trusted Bakugou and that pissed him off.

Y/N POV

You saw Monoma looking slightly annoyed. You raised a brow before Katsuki had grabbed your chin and gently moved you head to face him, "Forgetting something?" he spoke. You wrapped your arms around his waist and gave him a quick kiss before walking over to your friends. Monoma and Kendo had already gotten there as well as another person, likely also from class 1-B.

You walked over and introduced yourself, "I'm Y/N, what's your name?" "I'm Shihai Kuroiro, nice to meet you, Monoma told me about you so I thought I might tag along to meet you," he said kindly. Something behind you caught Kuroiro's and he ran over.

You turned your head to see what he ran too, only to see the shadow like man spinning around Komori before pulling her into a tight hug. You smiled at the wholesome sight.

Kendo walked in front of you, "Hi Y/N, I need some help with something..."

307 words. MUHAHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER