Chapter 8

The rest of the day went fairly normal until lunch, I searched the room for Monoma when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, "H-hey if you want to come sit at my table for lunch you can," Bakugou said. He never stutters but this soulmate thing is kinda embarrassing anyway.

"O-oh sorry, maybe tomorrow, I have plans today," I spoke slowly, not wanting to make this more embarrassing than it already was. He nodded and walked off. I spotted Monoma and walked over ton sit with him. "H-hey," there had been two other people sitting with him, there was a girl with orange hair tied up in a pony tail and a girl with short brown hair with bangs that covered her eyes. The girls introduced themselves.

The girl with the pony tail spoke up, "I'm Itsuka Kendo, you can call me Kendo though," she had a sweet sounding voice.

"Oh, I'm Kinoko Komori, most people call me Mori," the girl with the bangs spoke softly, she had a quite, soft sounding voice.

"I'm Y/N L/N, nice to meet you," I said sitting across from Monoma next to Mori. "So what did you want to talk about again Monoma?"

"I wanted to talk about how you think you're above everyo-" he was cut off by Kendo making her hand giant and smacking Monoma. I sit wide-eyed.

"Sorry about him, he tends to do that a lot," Kendo smiles.

"That's a really cool quirk Kendo! I can bend metal, wanna see?" she nods and pick up my spoon with one hand and bend on of my fingers on my other hand, causing the spoon to fold over. "I can do bigger things like metal floors and walls though."

"Cool!" Mori pipes up, " I can grow mushrooms where ever, whenever," she says as she makes a mushroom sprout on the back of her hand, " Mushrooms are just so amazing, I could honestly talk about them for hours!" she says, and quite honestly I believe her.

"On Monoma by the way," I start, "how did you know where I live?"

"I checked the school files," he spoke, sticking his nose up in the air.

"Are we even allowed to do that?" Kendo asked.

"If we couldn't do it I wouldn't have done it now would I," Monoma said, his nose was no longer up in the air, now he was glaring at Kendo. The bell rang after fifteen minutes of small talk and eating. The rest of the day went fairly normal.

Bakugo POV

I couldn't stop staring at her. 15 years of waiting to find out my soulmate, and I finally did, but it just had to be some dumb ass who I barely even talk to and always gets in my way.

So why am I so happy about it...

THANK YOU FOR READING MY FIC AND SUPPORTING ME!!! It's not done so don't worry or anything I'm not that mean! I've been getting a lot of love and support on this fic and I'm so happy! Thank you again! See you in the next chapter ~ Author-Chan