Chapter 3

(What your hero outfit looks like it will be edited but this is what it looks like for now you'll find out why this is important later)

"IM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON," All Might said doing his usual All Might thing. The class was amazed, it was an experience being taught by the number 1 hero and possibly the greatest hero of all time. He went on to explain that we would be battling in teams, two people would be villains, and two people would be heroes. The heroes would have to capture the villains and secure the bomb to win, the villains had to defeat the heroes to win.

You were hoping your teammate would be someone you knew you didn't even care if you'd be playing out the part of a hero or a villain. Fortunately you were lucky today, your teammate was none other than Uraraka but you were also playing the role of the villains. You and Uraraka were going up against Iida and Mina. You had talked to Mina a little bit being that her locker was on the right side of your own, and you sat with Iida at lunch so you were pretty close to him. You and Uraraka got into the building to set up while Iida and Mina waited outside and everyone else headed inside to watch on the monitors.

You bent in the corners of the walls, thankfully the building was made of mostly metal meaning you could use your quirk on almost the entire building. You kept on bending in the walls as Ochako was guarding the bomb on the top floor. You were bending in some walls when suddenly someone ran into you extremely fast, you automatically knew it was Iida.

You got on the ground and did a back bend so it would be harder for Iida to run around. Your back bend caused you shirt to go up a little revealing the gauze bandage hiding your soulmate mark.

Bakugou POV

(bet you didn't think he would get one of those now did ya'?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

My eyes widened. Why was there gauze there, in the same spot I had my soulmate mark. This doesn't make any sense, why was there bandages on her wrist, maybe she just got cut and but the gauze on it and the bandage is hiding her soulmate mark... But what if it's the other way around.... Maybe she is trying to confuse people, but why would she do that? DAMN IT I SOUND LIKE THE DAMN NERD!! I tug on my hair a little bit. I need to talk to her.

*time skip to after your battle*

Y/N POV

"Yay! GG, you guys put up a really hard fight. Hehe..." I said trailing off. Uraraka and I were congratulated by All Might for our win, even though they lost the class agreed Mina did the best by melting through the metal which is the reason we almost lost, but fortunately for us Mina used her quirk to the point were it started to burn her slightly. I went back to change out of my hero outfit and back into my school uniform . It was Deku's round now he was paired with Momo going up against Todoroki and Ojiro. I knew I probably wasn't going to watch the entire battle because I wanted to change. The halls where empty and quiet, the walls of the school looked bland when nobody was standing in them.

Suddenly I'm pinned against the wall...

Heheheheh cliff hanger ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖) 595 words sorry this chapter was short I just wanted to make a cliff hanger sorry if this bothers you at all, I'm going to start working on the next chapter after this chapter is published though!!!

Goodbye children :)