Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

My e/c orbs met Bakugou's crimson ones, I could feel his hot breath down my neck. He was glaring down at me, my legs grew weak and I began to sweat slightly.

"Take off the bandages."

"WH-WHAT NO!" you reply, you already told him you weren't going to show anyone my mark. You get flashback to the match when you did the back bend. Did he see the gauze bandage on your mark.

"Take off the bandage or the gauze," he said annoyed his face growing red, he stop moving for a second and exhaled, "please..." You stand there shocked, you've never heard him use manners before, hell, I don't think anyone has. You sigh.

"Promise not to tell anyone where my mark actually is?" I ask, what am I doing, I shouldn't let anyone know where my mark is, yet for some reason I'm telling him. He seems trustworthy though, I don't know why but there's just something.

"I promise," he said with you still pinned against the wall. You sigh again and he watches as you take off the bandages. The bandages on your wrist were off, showing him there was no soulmate mark. You look up at him to see him frustrated, his face bright red and he was tearing up.

"GOD DAMN IT!!" he shouted, throwing his arm down and turning his back to you. "BULLSHIT," he shouted again, I tilted my head. I want to try and talk to him but this might be my only chance to go get changed. You ran back with the bandages in your hand wrapping them back around your wrist as you ran, Bakugou's voice echoed down the hall. You got back to the classroom and grabbed your uniform, you then headed into the girls bathroom and changed. You take a different hallway to avoid running into Bakugou and go back to the room with the monitors to watch the next fight. You're sure you missed Deku's fight, you felt bad but you couldn't have expected that whole thing with Bakugou to have happened.

I got snapped out of my thought when I bump into a blonde male with grayish-blue eyes.
"You're one of those 1-A freaks aren't you?"
"Freaks?" I say confused.
"You probably think you're better than everyone else in that class of weirdos, don't you," he says leaning down to look you right in the eyes with an unnerving smile.
"No I don't and I'd appreciate if you would let me go back to my class I'm running late as it is,"  you sigh, "I can talk to you later if you want." He looks me up and down no longer smiling.
"Fine then, I will see you tomorrow at lunch," he said then walked off, finally he left and I went through the rest of the school day as normal, but you couldn't help but notice Bakugou seemed off. He was angry like always but it was a different kind of angry he seemed like he was angry for a reason...

513 words y'all sorry if the POV changed to much from "I" to "you", I might tend to do that so if that bugs you too much I don't recommend my fic that's all for now might post another chapter later idk