The Event

Due to needing something to revamp this RP, an event to bring houses together and add in the next arc, we're going to create THE event.

The Event is hosted by the company. It's an outstretched hand for their partnership.
All guests are required to be vaccinated of course, and are tripled checked for the virus before the main event. Once two weeks before, once a week before, and once an hour before entering.

The event is announced in early April, and takes place early May, 2021 of course.

Once at the event, there will be dancing, friendly competition, raffles, an auction and more. (Basically anything you can come up with, it'll be a HUGE event as it's meant for all the Gifted and Wielders)
If you don't have any Wielders, it's never too late to submit another form.

This is supposed to be a peaceful event, that being said, there are double attendance reasons on both sides.
A select few Wielders, (currently Tobias Xx_FireBird_xX ) are to be on the lookout trying to find someone leaking private info to Society members. (Tag or message me if you also want to be involved).
On the other side, some society members may be trying to get more information. Whether by sneaking around the facilities they're invited to, finding useful documents or chatting up Wielders.

Of course there's tons of food, just imagine any finger foods you'd like! With plenty of drinking, both alcoholic and not.

Raffles:
Each person is awarded 5 tickets to enter the raffles. There will be a single chain for you to say who is putting how many in what. Yes, you may give your tickets away, no you cannot buy more. Winners will be selected at random.
Options:
- Set of personal spy gear including nighttime goggles, a real laser pen, and a high-end forging kit.
- A magic wardrobe that dresses you in whatever you'd like just by stepping inside.
- A collection of sighed memorabilia.
- A month of access to the Wielders pet training facility, including help in adopting an animal of choice.
- A surprise magic weapon from storage.

Auction:
Date auction:
(Let me know if you'd like to sign someone up from either the Society or Wielders)
Carter Bombay - M - Wielder - Lucky Coin
Rhys Valentine - M - Wielder - Spirt Bottle
Valencia Trident - F - Society - Weapon Morph
Reizo Deans - M - Society - Dolphin Shifter
Arista Chalsie - F - Society - Siren Song
Kasper Elliot - M - Society - Vision
Alder King - M - Society - Earth Manipulation
Rafa Bahjat - F - Society - Communication
Dean Ravens - F - Society - Surface Walk

For auctions, you place bets with items, not money. The item monetized the highest will win, with power and magic taken into account. The winning item will go to the opposite party, meaning if it's a Society bet, the item goes to the Wielders and vice verse. Again, it will be a single chain for all.