October 2020 (Event Closed)

October is approaching, but the gifted kids are still on lockdown. So, what's there to do?
Don't worry! At the very least they've got something to look forward to.
Each house is putting on a stay-in Halloween event, plus small Harvest games throughout the month to cheer everyone up.

All Branches:
- October 1st is scavenger hunt day. Download the private game app 'SocialGifts' to their phone. On October 1st starting at
USA: 7am
Euro: 1pm
Aussie: 10pm
Africa: 2pm
This way they're going simultaneously.
The game goes on until 10th place is declared.

- October 8th is a bake-off. Each house has a different theme and the winner of each gets to upgrade their room to a master suite.
USA: Harvest Meal
Euro: Side of '____'
Aussie: Spooky Treat
Africa: Halloween Drink

- October 15th is a Halloween Art Gala
Display works of art Halloween/Harvest/Fall themed. Submit your prices by October 12th. Art will be displayed in person and virtually for all houses to enjoy.

- October 22nd continues with a day of digital gaming. Connect on the private gaming 'SocialGifts' app and compete in classic games such as Tetris, Frogger, Racing, and more! Open at every branch from 9am-9pm their local time. High scores will be revealed the following day after everyone has compete in the 12-hour window.

And finally Halloween night! Each house will have a different event:

USA: Massive Halloween Costume Party
Held on the lawn under a big tent, with tons of carnival games, a few small fair rides, Halloween boats on the lake, and of course tons of food and dancing!

Euro: Lakeside Halloween Movies
Watch classic haunts while swimming in the lake and enjoying all kinds of spooky treats!

Aussie: Underground Spook-Fest
Enjoy your favorite carnival treats with loads of games as you make your way through the haunted maze.

Africa: Horror Quest
Go on mini-adventures hosted by hired society members that had to go into quarantine just for this. Choose from the Haunted Hay Ride, the Fun House, or the boat ride through the dark cave. Not your style? There's also tons of food and dancing in the ballroom. Don't forget your costume!

Throughout October, also feel free to Roleplay as helping set things up. The US and Aussie branches especially need help setting up for the big day.