Sibling OC's (USA)

Here is Ekon (strong) and Parath (secretive individual) Cadmar (brave warrior)
Males preserved at age 17 & 15 in 1980 & 1981 from Washington State
They were discovered after their parents had died in the Mount St. Helens Explosion. Their situation was very different in that Parath was introduced to the secret society a year before he joined. Since the two were discovered together they gifted the oldest, but taught them at the same time. Parath had to wait until the next year to officially join. The two are supposed to be 3 years apart, but Ekon was preserved at age 17 and then Parath had another birthday.
Ekon's Codename: Red
Parath Codename: Stone
Ekon's Languages: English, Inuktitut, Russian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Mandarin
Parath's Languages: English, Russian, Spanish, German, Latin, Greek

 Ekon's Codename: RedParath Codename: StoneEkon's Languages: English, Inuktitut, Russian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, MandarinParath's Languages: English, Russian, Spanish, German, Latin, Greek

Ekon is a big sweetheart. He's the kind of nice that will stop to help an old lady cross the street or to rescue a kitten from a tree. He tends to be on the quiet side, but his true sweetheart personality comes out whenever someone needs it. He's very observant and acts like the older brother of the place, constantly reading the emotions of those around him and sitting them down for a comforting word.

 He's very observant and acts like the older brother of the place, constantly reading the emotions of those around him and sitting them down for a comforting word

Parath on the other hand, is a bit more self-centered. He's not against doing a few pranks now and again. He's a bit of a mysterious bad boy type. He sure thinks he's something special due to having seen the world before joining. Parath doesn't really get involved unless it's real big. He goes to battles and does a lot of dangerous street stuff when he gets bored.

Ekon's power is Danger Warning. He can sense disasters. The problem is picking up exactly where it'll be and what it'll be. It's general just an alarmed sense. He's helped a lot in estimating disasters and disaster clean up.

Parath's gift is hardening. It acts as a protective layer of skin so he can withstand extreme temperatures and not have to worry about being shot or stabbed.

Ekon's theme song: