New Missions 2020 (Event Closed)

There's big news everyone! Big, big news.

In the American Branch Madame Em gathers everyone in their auditorium on the B3 floor. It's early in the year 2020. Like January 2nd early. She announces that with the growing evidence of magic, it's time they start going on missions to discover more.
She takes the time to show them the fire slug that was capture a few months back, reminds them that they got their powers from what is essentially the fountain of youth and that they live with a demon. There's more out there and it's time to discover it, protect it and perhaps put it to good use.
However, the catch is that The Society disagrees with this forward motion. They're convinced that science will solve everything, despite having looked into the fountain for over a hundred years with no results. These missions will have to be covered, using key wording in the files to hide their true intent.

All houses will have similar meetings, but the American branch is the first to know. Be careful on phone lines and code any letters sent with magical information. It would not be beneficial for The Society to find out until there's enough to force their view.

It's time to follow leads on magical items and beings and embark on quests for knowledge!