Malfunctions (2020 - Event Closed)

2020. The world has already gone haywire. If the world was ever going to turn apocalyptic it would be now. The coronvirus is spreading on top of the flu. Allergy season is at peak, we were on the verge of WWIII for a moment there and Australia was on fire.
As grim as that all is, there's something bigger coming to plague the society members.

Magic has gone haywire.

That includes their powers. Powers are acting up. Some can contain these better than others, but some are full on loose.
What does this mean exactly? Well, it depends on the member. For example;

Rafa is simply an inconvenience. Her power allows her to speak any language, but with this she won't know what she's speaking and it may be hard for others to understand.

Parath is a low-level threat. His ability is to shift into stone. He would randomly shift, without being willing, back and forth. It's not real harm, he just can't go out in public like that.

Ekon is a self-threat. He has an ability to sense danger, but his sensors would be going off the hook and driving him crazy.

Calista is a threat. Her ice powers mean ice flinging around, freezing the ground and sharp icicle shards scattered about.

Legacy is an extreme threat. Her powers usually involve touching someone to kill, but with the flares she could inflict death on someone just nearby.

Extreme-Level-Threats will need to be quarantined. It's necessary for the safety of others.
My extreme threats include:
Legacy
Morax
Boni
Lavender