Negotiations (Event Closed)

The Gifted in the Society are trying to negotiate with the Wielders from the Company in order to gain access to their database, focusing on mythical discoveries.
This feat is tricky since The Society itself isn't giving into the idea of magic, despite the proof the gifted households have been showing, making money bribes limited. However, the Society does recognize the Wielders as a resource and is allowing limited help in gaining an alliance. The Company doesn't recognize much use for The Society, but the Wielders themselves are willing to speak.

3-5 individuals from each house will be sent to speak with different groups of Wielders, here's how it's going to work:

1. The Heads of House will discuss which group of Wielders group they want to be in charge of speaking to and what sort of negotiations they are allowed to use.

2. Anyone who wants to be a part will speak to a Head of House about joining a specific team, it doesn't necessarily have to be the branch they're at.

The sections are:
- Item Retrieval
- Item Use and Archive
- General Mythical Database
- Capture Squad
- Internal Research
- Species Communications

With 6 groups, two Heads will have to take on two sections, but with access to all Gifted children. The heads will also have to discuss where the meetings should be held.

As roleplayers, we'll also need to decide which Wielder members will be part of which group. I'm thinking just 2-3 for each negotiation.