Coronavirus (2020 - Page Closed)

*UPDATE*
Malfunctions are solved at the end of March. A witch was corrupting the balance of magic, seeking to destroy the world. She claims to be the reason for the Coronavirus, but the timing may have been coincidental given she was found in Europe and not China, Asia.
However, starting April the heads of house have decided to quarantine their kids in the house. The Society Agents are still out on the field, it's just the Gifted that are on lock down. The Heads decided it was best immortals weren't exposed since it can cause permanent lung damage.

Obviously this is a huge deal right now.
China is seeing the biggest impact, but flights are being canceled, cruise ships and vacations are canceled every which way. Tourist attractions are seeing much less money right now. Even Disneyland is much emptier than usual.
There's a cruise ship not being allowed to port in San Francisco, many elders died at a rest home in Seattle, WA and proof of idea is required to fly into the Bay Area of CA. The west coast is seeing the worst of it as far as the USA goes, but the impact is all over the world.
Hand soaps, hygiene product and non-perishable foods are flying off the shelves as people are told to stay home as much as possible, even work from home if they can. Some refuse to leave their house, especially elders who are more susceptible.
Only those who are already at risk or older have died from this virus, but with such a high incubation period, paranoia is everywhere. It's not just about not getting it yourself, but the fear you have it and don't know it yet, possible to spread it to someone less healthy.