2022

So, I'm doing a little backtracking to get back into things, and also a little fast forwarding to establish a good time jump to resolve some stuff that was going on without having to get into details from years ago.

We are taking back the big training session and concern of the Society buckling down and instead focusing on mythical and home drama. Perhaps this can come back later, but it's too big of an ordeal to just jump back into.

(Xx_FireBird_xX  We mentioned the possibility of coming back to this. Take your time to think/read where things were at and let me know. If you wanna call it- it'll probably be time to shut the book down. Also down for doing the alt version in the other book I made for you. Let me know)

Here is where our focus characters will be at:

Penny x Devon: Not so much of a focus, but they'll likely make some appearance in all this, and were settling a pretty big arc of their own. To re-cap, Penny had lost her memory of Devon (doing that trade a day in her past to gain the password bracelet in order to gain access to the Underground, a mythological place of peace out in the Arctic). Devon came across someone named 'Know One' who gave him a memory recover vial in exchange for some of his blood. That blood was used in an attempt to control Devon into stealing a magic book from the Company. He was caught before he could manage a handoff and was taken by the Company for testing. Last we saw he had been released and returned home to the now watchful eye of Cooper, his head of House. This was also a major point for Cooper feeling like he didn't keep up with the other heads. At that point Penny was extremely upset with Devon for lying about how her memory got back, but since that was all the way in May 2021, and we'll be starting into January 2022, we'll be skipping ahead to where they've really started to regain trust again and they get to be a happy couple in the background. She's also lost a little trust in Cooper, viewing that he let the Company take Devon like that.

Collin: When Collin returned to the European Branch, our love options for him were Evelyn, the assistant of the house, or Valencia, the warrior fashion queen. They both helped him with the fear simulator and got him to open up about his father and rejection by Penny. After a vacation, was when he really started to bond with Evelyn. They got to a really good point in friendship, she had kissed his cheek during the New Year celebration, and spent the big Event together. Now, at that same Event they came across one of your Wielders that Evelyn was really vibing with (William I think? Someone in restoration, which is a huge field for her). Since, there isn't a battle focus anymore, I think she would have spent a lot of time connecting with Wielders and learning magical restoration and protection, going so far as to become the keeper of magic items for the European branch with her next steps to bring over kids from other branches to start training them. She really blossomed and gained a new purpose in this year skip, but that also meant she was too busy to really navigate her feelings for Collin (not to mention spending a lot of time with some of the Wielder kids for him to possibly be jealous about). Now, Valencia being a bit more mouthy would have been a tad verbally jealous when her friend gave so much attention to this group, so it's definitely possible her and Collin learned to badmouth them just a little together, if he would go for it.

Xander: We were so close to a confession from Caleb. So, we're skipping over another year of pinning, but it means that Caleb will be able to be at the point to speak more coherently to him, except on those occasions he tries to confess.

Cooper: Writing the first one reminded me of Zorion's crush on Cooper, and also Cooper's self-loathing. You'll have to fill me in on if he got a bit more serious this past year after the incident with Devon. Em had dealt with kids being pulled from her on the early days, so she would be good to confide in, although it has been a long time. The heads all would be doing some more training and possibly have gone out to the field once or twice by now, of course they still have houses to run and it'll depend on the level of self-sufficiency in their houses, the American branch being the furthest ahead with members like Parath, Rafa, Ekon, etc. As far as our Heads go, Cooper is the main focus this arc.