Recovery (Event Closed)

So, we're coming to a close with the trials of legend, if there is anyone who wasn't used, that would like to be, please let me know and we'll get things situated.
Afterwards, everyone is alive and well. There are certainly anxieties and some self-discoveries, but overall safe.

The main Society refuses to acknowledge the whole ordeal, and even sent a squad to search the houses for hallucinations, much to the anger of Madame Em. When nothing was found they presumed everything to back to business as normal, that of course isn't stopping the houses from moving forward with matters.

Things to touch on in this chapter:
- Many meetings discussing ordeals and means to try to better prepare themselves.
- Also meetings and counseling available for coping.
- Extra caution when planning a magic mission as they move forward.
- Practice with any gifts bestowed by the gods/goddesses. (Speaking of, I need to start keeping a record of items being used, so if everyone can comment either here or the wielder page to any magic items in a character's or house's possession that would be super helpful, even if it's been mentioned in chains with me, having it restated would be great. Thank you all)

*In the American house, Madame Em has demanded that everyone has at least one person they open up to about the trial they endured. It can be someone they had went with, someone already close to them, or someone they don't have to talk to often. They don't even have to be from the same branch, but she wants to make sure everyone gets their situation off their chest. The African branch is not requiring this, but Zorion does recommend talking if you feel the need, insisting his door his open if they're nervous to turn to other house mates.