Male OC's (USA)

The first guy is Ignatius (fire) Braxton from Dundee, Scotland.
Preserved at age 17 in 1959
Power: Past Life Recall
Code Name: Recall
Languages: Welsh, English, Celtic, Greenlandic

Preserved at age 17 in 1959Power: Past Life RecallCode Name: RecallLanguages: Welsh, English, Celtic, Greenlandic

Ignatius is very mysterious to his fellow members. He rarely talks about himself, but is a very chill person. He's not someone you want to mess with when's being serious.
His mother was a woman of the night and he didn't know who his father was. His childhood was rough and he started working very young. She was murdered by a serial killer when he was 16. He faked his documents to join the army, but was caught. Luckily, he was picked up by the society instead.
He originally came from the European division. He had a big hand working in wars, he's very much an upfront fighter. He left the European division because everyone had found out and was talking about his past. Now, in America, no one knows a thing about him and that's how he likes it.
He dresses pretty nice. During jobs he prefers to stick to the background, so he's got his mysterious cool action outfit too.
Theme Song: Behind a Smile by Matt Wertz
Favorite Food: Scones
Soul Animal: Lone Wolf

Also joining us is Morax Chastity
Powers: Demon Shifting
Codename: Captain (or Cap for short)
Preserved Age: 16
Year: 1905
From: Dayton, Ohio
Languages: English, Sign, Spanish, Filipino, Portuguese, Demonic

Also joining us is Morax ChastityPowers: Demon ShiftingCodename: Captain (or Cap for short)Preserved Age: 16Year: 1905From: Dayton, OhioLanguages: English, Sign, Spanish, Filipino, Portuguese, Demonic

He hates his demon side and for years had trouble controlling it

He hates his demon side and for years had trouble controlling it. Now that he a lot more control over it he tries to suppress it as often as possible, but he has to be careful because the longer it sleeps, the more powerful it is and can become dangerous. He normally shifts alone in his room at night.
For a long time he was secluded, but after gaining control he's become a lot less careless and laid back. He's chill and sarcastic.