African Main House

The last of the main homes is in Luxor, Egypt. Hidden underground with entries beneath tourist locations such as tombs and temples. It's a very complex underground facility with all the amenities.

Head of House

Zorion (happiness) 'Zorro' TrustHead of House for the African branch

Head of House for the African branch. Preserved at 20 in 2000.
He's the newest head and still learning some stuff in the society. He often feels behind and makes up for it with his own flare. He can be really flashy at times, he certainly knows how to make a grand entrance, but he can also be real serious and clever. He studies hard in hopes to do great things and be a great leader.

It's the newest house (opened in 2000 after 10 years of construction). It had taken years to build properly, but now that it's done it's quite the sight to behold.
Languages: English, Swahili, Amharic, Arabic, Hebrew, Latin, Yoruba, Oromo, Hausa, Igbo, Zulu, Shona, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Filipino, Kirundi, Kiswahili, Rwanda, Somali, Berber, Sign, Malagasy

If you'd like to create a character for this branch for the main characters to run into at some point, fill out the form below;

Goma (joyful dance) KhawalaCodename: DancerPreserved at 8 in 1994From Port Said, EgyptLanguages: English, Arabic, Hindi, SignGift: Dance (can cast minor spells through dancing)Goma is one of the most selfless people around

Codename: Dancer
Preserved at 8 in 1994
From Port Said, Egypt
Languages: English, Arabic, Hindi, Sign
Gift: Dance (can cast minor spells through dancing)
Goma is one of the most selfless people around. She loves to go around just doing little deeds and making people feel better. She often dances for children and gives them gifts.
Her own childhood was spent watching dancers in the street and longing to bring the same joy to others.
When she was brought to the society this unit was under construction and while she technically belonged to the Australia branch, she was rarely ever here as she was helping with construction.

Theme Song: Can't Stop This Feeling by Justin Timberlake