Chapter 11

When Squidward and Spongebob met up in front of the music theatre, they walked in and sat down together in one of the many back-row upper seats of the auditorium and quietly listened through some of the most beautiful pieces that you have ever heard in their deep blue sea world.

Like art, music can also tell a story by the way a tune is carried out.

For instance, when the flute plays its roles in the music pieces, which are considered one of the prettiest woodwind instruments that exist out there due to its sweet soft whistles, pitched in its higher keynotes, it creates a light airy tone filled with either love or peace.

While the clarinet poured through some of the darkened moods of the tale like heavy rain with its sad, lonely alto tune that plays a grave role of a heartbreak or grief in the loss of that love.

Together, the two sounds blend equally into a bittersweet mix of hope and life that will allow the person to feel relieved by finding the closure they need to move on in the future.

So far Squidward was amused and is really enjoying every bit of note in this concert.

It was like seeing a dramatic movie in the form of sounds and calm lightening.

But he wondered if SpongeBob felt the same as he looks over to his side and notices that he like it as well, but it also seemed to have caused him to form tears in his eyes too.

It started to worry Squidward a little, so he decided to place his hand on his shoulder, just to make sure that he was okay. 

Seeing how this distinctive sensitive side of his personality can overwhelm him, too easily. 

"Hey, are you alright?" Squidward whispered, so that the audience doesn't feel disturbed while Spongebob turned his head over to him, with his watery eyes somehow making the color of the iris from a light Caribbean blue to a dark sky blue.

"I'm fine. This is just a really beautiful song, even though it feels so sad. Like a friend who has a fight with someone and are too scared to apologize about it. Do you... ever feel like that too?" Spongebob asked curiously as Squidward's eyes starts to lower down sadly and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I do. It's kind of like regretting something that they've done in their life and needed to find a way to make it up to them, even if... that person in the story can't forgive them." Squidward explained as the two locked eyes with a familiar heavy feeling in mind.

They both can see now why the music piece had the title, I'm sorry.

Because it tells a narrative of how two people are falling apart in the relationship and miss each other so much to where they are trying to make amends for their mistakes by saying the simple words of 'I'm sorry' in their own terms.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

After the concert was over, the time had neared closely to about the moment when the sun begins to peak in its horizon.

Which told both that if they want to see the sun fall into night, they will have to hurry up before it gets late.

So, as soon as the two exited the music theatre, they quickly strolled on over to a small hill on down, that vaguely represents the city's park and sat next to each other on the tip part of the area

Luckily, there were no wall or any rude fish nearby to bother them while they take the time to enjoy every breathtaking second of its peaceful bliss.

The two were in calm silence for a minute or so before both slowly lie on their backs and decided to open up another conversation to help pass the time by.