Chapter 15

[ J i s u n g ]
[ M o n d a y , 1 2 t h S e p t e m b e r ]

Jisung was frustrated to say the least. After he'd woken up he'd seen that Hyunjin had hung up on him. Of course he'd tried to reach the other. Questions over questions had been running through his head.

In his trigger he'd basically been staring at Hyunjin, who'd apologised for something Jisung didn't know about. They had been on a bench close to a river -probably Han River as far as he could guess- and Hyunjin hadn't been looking at him. Only after he'd said something. The trigger had ended right after that.

Ever since then Hyunjin had been ignoring him. Jisung only wanted to talk. He wanted to understand. But the other didn't give him this opportunity. Hyunjin had been ignoring his messages and calls and had been running away from him all day. The only proper time Jisung saw him was in Physics that day, but even then he'd been ignored by the older.

So yeah, Jisung was frustrated. It made him angry that the blonde was this ignorant towards him. He wanted to talk. What was hard about that?

Groaning he let his head fall to the side where it met the window of Minho's car.

"What's up?", Minho next to him asked and eyed him from the side. "The ceiling. Eyes on the road Minho hyung", Jisung said, hitting Minho's arm playfully. "Tell me what's wrong then", Minho insisted and put his gaze back onto the road. "Well, if you really want to know", he paused. "Yeah?" "I found my soulmate." "Never mind, suddenly I don't care anymore." That's why Jisung didn't want to tell Minho. He sighed and looked out of the window again.

That was when he spotted the figure. They were tall and had shoulder long blonde hair. They strangely looked like Hyunjin.

Oh of course, it was Hyunjin.

"STOP THE CAR!", Jisung shouted. He wouldn't let Hyunjin get away again. "Huh what? Ji, I can't just-" "I just want to get out, let me out", Jisung pleaded. "Uh okay", Minho said carefully and stopped at the side of the road. "Thanks", Jisung said and hurriedly grabbed his bag. "Care to explain what's hap-" "Thanks Min hyung, see you tomorrow", Jisung dismissed Minho's question, already outside of the car.

The bag in his hand he ran after the tall boy. "Hyunjin hyung", he exclaimed when he'd almost reached the other. Called turned around, eyes widened. "Jisung", he recognised the existence of the younger. Jisung stopped in front of the blonde, breathing heavily. "Let me", a breath in to calm himself down, "talk to you." Hyunjin mustered him from head to toe and then raised an eyebrow. "Right here? In public?" Jisung did not expect that reply. "Uh- I mean no? I just want answers", he tried to explain himself. Hyunjin smiled. "I know, that's pretty obvious. I just needed time to think and didn't think it was a good idea to talk about it in school. That's why I avoided you."

That made sense. It wasn't like Jisung didn't think about everything as well. He just had felt the huge urge to talk to the older and that kind of blurred out everything else.

Jisung had been struggling with his triggers for three years now. Of course he was extremely sensitive when it came to that. His emotions tended to be over the top. He had been excited, then extremely disappointed and sad, which had led to anger. This anger had been stuck with him ever since and he had gotten angrier and angrier whenever Hyunjin had ignored him. This all started to feel really unnecessary and too much. Jisung felt bad.

"That makes sense. Sorry for being so rude", Jisung apologised. "Don't worry, it's fine", Hyunjin waved it off.

How was he so nice? Jisung felt even worse now.

"About your answers", he paused and went with his hand through his hair, "how about we don't do this toady? I have a few things to attend. We can meet up after school or spend a lunch break together. Is that okay?"

It was obvious to Jisung that Hyunjin still needed time to figure everything out and maybe he should do that as well.

"That's fine. Just tell me when you're free", Jisung agreed. "I'll text you. I do need to get home now." "I'll walk with you. If we live in the same direction of course", Jisung offered and Hyunjin nodded and gestured him to start walking.

For a few moments they walked in silence. Now that Jisung's mind was off of being mad at Hyunjin it showered Jisung in questions.

What will happen to my triggers? Do I have to fall in love with him? How will my Mom react if she finds out?

He needed to stop this. He needed to respect that Hyunjin still needed time. It was just so goddamn hard.

"Soooo how did you like Physics today?", Hyunjin asked and brought Jisung back into reality. He had to giggle when he thought back to the lesson. "Honestly, I don't know. I was busy being mad at you." Hyunjin grimaced. "Well, you didn't miss much. He was boring like always."

They continued to chitchat like that, making fun of their Physics teacher, then talking about people they disliked.

When Hyunjin had to take a different turn than Jisung to get to his home, Jisung felt somewhat sad that he had to walk the rest of the way alone. He honestly enjoyed Hyunjin's company. It was a weird thing to say, considering their rough start, but he did. He liked Hyunjin.

And with those happy thoughts he almost walked past his home.