Chapter 4: Morning Afterglow

When Harry awoke next; he knew internally he was not at Privet Drive and was momentarily confused until the body next to his moved and then he remembered the night before with a soft smile and warmth returning to his body. His smile was radiant and his body pulsed with energy like never before. Chris murmured his morning greetings as Harry stretched like a cat against him and then nuzzled his neck and said 'morning' in a sleepily husky tone.

Chris chuckled at Harry who seemed to be arousing him again. His body ached and was still pleasantly sore from everything they shared hours earlier. Yet, he tingled with energy and his cock certainly wasn't going to say no to another round if Harry offered it to him as he had done the other night. The boy was a most fantastic bed partner; Chris wanted him as long as he could have him.

His green eyes were dilated in desire as he was observing him. Harry easily smiled suddenly, "Taste me if you want to so badly, Chris."

Chris's eyes glazed over and he watched Harry for signs of rejection; to which he had none. His partner growled low with pleasantness to the offer. He stimulated him with hands caressing his sides as Harry purred indulgently to that; Chris had mentally compared Harry's purring to as if he were a rather large feline. It was adorable and very endearing. The blue eyed boy then teased him with his tongue as it grazed the edges of his cock and tormented it with wet heat only to freeze over in stiff shock and arousal.

Harry then glared at him as Chris smirked at him and took him into his mouth. Harry hissed in pleased sounds as the mouth sucked his hard on and had him wanting to burst from the sensations of wet heat and then chilling cold over him before warming again. Chris rubbed his inner thigh and teased the skin with his finger as Harry moaned and hissed in pleasure so loud it was almost enough to make him come at the sound of it.

Chris only had to suck for several minutes before Harry burst and came into his awaiting cavern. He was overly aroused as it was; Harry seemed to be more needy than most when it came to desires.

Their breathing heavy and bodies flushed red with heat while covered in sweat. The room smelled and reeked of their scents and acts to Harry, but he hadn't minded them. In fact they pleased him as much as it riled the incubus in him.

As much as it forced his body to react and respond by renewing his arousal.

"I should shower and go before my relatives are up." Harry said softly

Chris seemed concerned, "I know you said it wasn't bad there, but I feel as though you said that partially as the truth and then partially not. I want you to know you can rely on me if you need to, and to not be afraid to reach out for me."

Harry's eyes were insecure now and held confusion, "There are things about me that you don't know. Things that I am sure you would disagree to if you knew them, and I don't wish to jeopardize this between us now."

Chris was curious though, "Can we talk then about it? Perhaps at your place instead, so you are more comfortable about telling me them?"

Harry bit his lips now and Chris frowned, "I would like to, but I would need you to visit the place while my uncle is at work and his wife and son are on their daily outings for the day. It's not that I wish to hide you; it's more that they probably don't agree to me being... well, me. As I never told them anything in regards to my preferences and that they already hate me so much. I don't know how they'd react to you either besides whatever I tell you otherwise."

Chris nodded, "Well, I still think we should talk."

Harry sighed, "Does Friday work for you?"

Chris inclined as a slow smirk creeped up to his face, "It does. I am off on Friday."