Chapter 21: Interrogation

"Are you sure we need to use the emergency transport mode for the wards. This design hasn't been fully tested yet and we're not sure if we can even make it work?" Tom asked uneasily

Harry glared at him, "Ron was already somehow inside these wards as it is. This means they found us and have the coordinates of the fortress to some degree or we have a leak among us again. I doubt we have a leak now as I took care of that problem ages ago, so the option that remains is that they found our coordinates, so yes we need to use it?"

Tom sighed, "Very well. I will have Augustus begin the lockdown and have the procedure started. I want you and Hermione to go and get the tribes outside and move them inside the manor since I will inform Augustus he is not to actually lockdown the fortress fully until everyone is in here and safely harbored."

Harry smiled and walked to him before he kissed his cheek, "Thank you for this. I would not be able to bear it if something happened to the clan or anyone else while here due to them hunting me as they are. If the Order wants me that badly from now on; they must fight me for it."

Tom held his hands in his, "Just be careful outside and tell them to leave their belongings there. They will transport with the house too through the ward design we created."

Harry eyed him, "I will, and what do you intend to do about Ronald?"

Tom smirked, "I was intending to treat him like a luxurious prisoner of state. He will be occupying the dungeons until after the rite you and Hermione will do next month and be treated with every luxury common prisoners have within a dark lord's dungeons. That means to say; he actually has very little luxuries to obtain here.

I have every confidence in Hermione; that she will fully transition due to her personality and her bond with you as a sister, and when she does...I would pay to see what Ron would do if both you and her went down there with me together."

Harry's eyes now gleamed at that prospect as his lips pursed in a devious smirk, "Oh, but I do love how you think. I do hope that while we wait for this that Hermione and I will be able to torment him as much as we want. Draco too; considering how much he loathes Ron." He purred as he then sat atop the desk with a leer to his voice

Tom smiled, "I do try, you know? And of course you three can torment him since you and Hermione will be interrogating him to see if he yields any useful information. Knowing Albus, it is unlikely, but you never know. "

"You're still going to see me tonight, right?" Harry asked him

Tom nodded, "Of course I will. This is provided that we are all not disintegrated from raw magic earlier than expected because of the emergency transport."

Harry smiled and left the study as Tom watched him leave with a smile.

--

Hermione and Harry quickly moved about from camp to camp warning them and having them all move into the fortress for safety. The clans, packs, and tribes were uncomfortable with being there, but did as they were asked anyways.

The young incubus lord had reassured them if the transport worked that they would return to their outdoor camps within a matter of minutes. That seemed to ease some of their minds, but no one asked what happened if the transport didn't work.

Hermione thought that was a gift because if they had to answer that; she suspected they would not have moved there so readily.

Harry hadn't realized exactly how large the army had grown within his absence. Due to the alliance with certain tribes and clans; the army had enlarged quite a bit as those initial alliances had opened up others to them.