Chapter 8: Trust Must Be Earned

It had been three months since Harry arrived at Tom's home. The resident dark lord had still not earned his mate's trust back. In fact, he had dug himself deeper now than before and Harry was positively enraged with him. Tom still had not understood exactly what he had done to gain this anger, but he was determined to gain his mate back somehow.

Harry's company had shifted some, but he typically stayed by himself as he didn't want too many to know he was there until he had to. Most times it was Severus who enjoyed his attentions when he was around or Rabastan or his brother Rodulphus, but those two knew him as another alias.

Due to Tom's evident jealousy; he did see Severus often enough to please the incubus and to vent his frustrations since he was too wary of the brothers to be with them too many times.

With November here and the snow already blowing in, Harry made it more routine to stay indoors within his rooms curled by the fire with and book and no clothes on than to dress heavily and brave the snow to play in it some. However, Harry needed to ask Tom something though he dreaded going to his office right now.

The heavier silken robe he wore left nothing to anyone's imagination that was present, but he was not bothered in this aspect. He was more concerned as to whom Tom had there and if he dared to intrude. If Bellatrix was there, he was sure Tom would restrain her, but Harry would be hard pressed to not kill her himself and Tom could not deal with her and him as well at one time.

He had enough trouble with him to begin with...

Harry sighed and made his face blank of emotions as he knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Tom said in an agitated tone

"Me." Harry said

"Enter."

The doors admitted him and Harry remained blank to any and all emotions as he walked confidently to where Tom was and drew the attentions of the Malfoy men easily enough. Lucius was unsure who he was and remained pensive, though he had his attentions to him and it had not been unnoticed though there was no attraction felt of yet.

Whereas Draco stared at him with an appreciative eye and his smile seemed more of invitation than one of friendship.

"You needed to see me?" Tom asked Harry

Harry noted Tom had purposely skipped using his name and smirked, "Yes, I did. But first, please be courteous and introduce me to these fine men here."

Tom went blank and his face had a stony glare to it hidden well behind his mask of indifference.

"I'm waiting Lord Slytherin." Harry purred in discontent

Tom forced himself not to react to the purr and title as he knew Harry was not happy in the tone of the purr he used.

"This is Lord Lucius Malfoy and his heir Draco." He said

Harry eyed them warily as he walked to them and gauged their reactions to his movement. They seemed hesitant to react at all though they clearly wanted to in some form or another.

"We are well-met Lord Malfoy and Draco. I am an Incubus by race who Tom rescued when I was hunted down by aurors. I have taken refuge here as my shelter from my potential stalkers. You may call me Sakima." Harry told them with pleasing tones

Lucius nodded as did Draco and they politely smiled to the young man. Draco watched him with avid interest as to how he interacted here.

"Now Lord Slytherin, it would please me greatly if I were to be allowed to resume training with those lesson you wanted to do. I feel as though I am getting bored with all the cold here and being forced to remain inside much more." Harry leered at him in impatience