Chapter 29: The Peverell Legacy

Harry had been woken successfully now for three weeks and he had been insatiable for the first week and a half. Tom was literally living in a euphoric haze driven by lust and desire from the woken form of his mate. His soul-bound mate was definitely different now in some form or another.

His verdant emerald eyes held specks of deep red-orange which indicated Iszael was there and he was always watching things and waiting. His aura was nearly suffocating in power to those around him and even Tom's own was nearly barely a match now to overpower it. When both were in the same room together; everyone else was hardly able to stutter or breathe. 

His body had the softest skin to the touch when he was in the mood for activities, but it was also now flesh of the hardest marble and steel; comparable to the most ancient of vampires and stronger still. Kaia had never witnessed someone so young with skin as durable as his own, and even Tanek was impressed by it while he also was slightly wary of it.

His confidence was shot-up into the sky and all who saw him knew his presence there alone had demanded their respect for what he had accomplished. His regenerative abilities had increased and now it was nearly impossible to kill him with physical wounds. He regenerated his skin and his body much too fast. 

It would take one massive blow to do so to him.

When he was angry; his demonic eyes glowed with power and his speed enhanced triple-fold of what his clan thought to be normal as well as his eyesight. His magic had been lethal to most anyone already; now...there were few save for Tom who could spar with him and be considered safe from his power if he accidentally overdid it.

His mind barriers were restored fully and his clarity was showing. His leadership skills had both Tom and Tanek impressed as they waited for Darion Westwood's next move after his failure to secure Harry the second time. Tanek and Kaia had been worried when they found him vanished and his clone had 'disappeared'. Then the wave of tumultuous power radiated the fortress and Harry's roar of fury at being captive so long had been heard by all.

Tanek and Kaia had rushed to see what had happened; only to find their eyes upon Iszael with Harry's mind in an angry haze and Tom hastily warning them not to come closer. Harry's eyes had turned to him and narrowed before sniffing and then his body was thrown at Tom forcibly.

Harry had taken initiative before, but never like this. Tom was rather glad for the change of scene at the time, but not with how it had happened.

Tanek and Kaia knew to leave now they were sure Harry was 'fine' and would be back to 'normal' soon enough.

Harry was no longer the incubus he thought alone and Tom was happy Harry had found a way to make peace in his mind with that. He was now the epitome of the beginning of his people. Some were frightened by it, but most of them were happy as they had waited so long for a part of Iszael to be reappearing in the world. He may not be Iszael personally in appearance, but the demon within him that attributed his incubus nature had definitely been made known through Harry's increased power and abilities.

--

"Damn it Reeves, please tell me that Westwood is not doing that?" Harry hissed murderously to his agent

His eyes were flashing dangerously.

"My apologies Lord Peverell, but it appears he is trying to do this. Whether or not he succeeds is questionable as it will take him time to even breach the defenses outside of the wards he intends to corrupt."

Harry then upended his desk and smashed it in his rage at the thought. His family had been through enough and now Westwood would dare to desecrate the deceased when he failed to gain his cooperation or his essence by force.