Chapter 14

Morning was here and mum was calling me for breakfast. I got up and got dressed for school and went to the kitchen. Mum  was having a cup of coffee and I poured some in my cup and made myself a sandwich.
‘’You look happy sweetie today, something happened that I don’t know about?’’
‘’No, mum and stop it, there is nothing going own between me and Nichlous.’’
‘’That’s why you look happy?’’ she laughed.
‘’Mum, stop it, it’s not funny.’’
‘’I am your mum so don’t hide from me.’’
‘’Mum, do me a favor and stop with your weird thinking.’’
‘’Okay, but don’t come at the end and tell me ‘You are right’. ’’
‘’I won’t mum, don’t worry.’’
‘’Okay.’’
‘’I will go to school. Night shift mum?’’
‘’Yes,dear.’’
‘’Okay, love you.’’
‘’love you more sweetie, take care.’’
I was walking to school and was still wondering  what was wrong with Nichlous last night.
I arrived at school and saw Stefania and Stella by the entrance.
‘’Where did you disspeare last night?’’Stella asked.
‘’ I went home early, I was kind of tired.’’
‘’Oh, and how was it with NICHLOUS?’’Stefania asked.
‘’AMAZNG.’’
‘’Is it me or someone is in love?’’Stella said.
‘’No, girls don’t start.’’
‘’We didn’t say anything.’’
‘’Where are Nichlous and Jason?’’
‘’They went to get something to drink.’’
‘’Oh.’’
‘’We are going to get something from the shop across from the school, you wanna come, Bella?’’
‘’No, thank you girls. I will wait for you both inside.’’
‘’Okay.’’
Stefania and Stella were walking down to the shop and I turned to go and see the guys. I went into the cafeteria and saw Nichlous and Jason. I saw Nichlous looking down and Jason beside him talking, and I heard Nichlous saying ‘’I don’t  know how it happened and everything happened unexpectedly. I believe she is the one, she is the shining star, my dream come true. I have come to the point that I am more in love with her than anything in this world, human emotions can describe how much I love her. How did any guy who ever met her not fall in love with her? She is so perfect and sweet and I love her so much that I will always be ready if she needs a friend, brother, her man or her everything she wants me to be - I will. My feelings for her are intense.  I am only afraid of losing her if I tell her my feelings. I love her and more than a best friend.’’
I was speachless when I heard what Nichlous said and I didn’t know what to do, although I had fallen for him as well. Jason saw me.
‘’Bella.’’
‘’Hey, guys.’’
Meanwhile the girls came into the cafeteria and we all made our way to the class. Nichlous was so down and I couldn’t handle seeing him like this, but I also couldn’t tell him that I knew about his feelings, because if I did he would feel more gulity about it. So I had to wait.
We had English and were all going to our desks. I focused on Nichlous the whole time but he wouldn’t show his face at all. The bell rang and we were heading out. Jason and Stefania were the first ones to head out and Stella still wouldn’t leave school until later.
‘’Bella.’’Nichlous called.
‘’Yes, Nichlous?’’
‘’Are you free this afternoon?’’
‘’Sure, why?’’
‘’Can we go to the beach and have a walk? I need to talk to you.’’
‘’Sure, Nichlous.’’
We said bye to Stefania and Jason and made our way to the beach.
He took me to a lovely beach and we walked together. There were no other people, just us, and the sun was setting. He turned and looked into my eyes.
‘’I know, Bella you will be surprised about what am I going to tell you.’’
I smiled to him and asked him, ‘’What, that you fell for me?’’
He raised his head
‘’Oh my God, how did you know?’’
‘’ I heard you when you were talking to Jason this morning.’’
‘’Oh, and aren’t you mad?’’
‘’Why should I be, Nichlous? Why should I get mad over love, when I feel the same for you?’’
‘’You fell for me, Bella?’’
‘’Yes, Nichlous I did. Perhaps it might be a mistake falling in love with my best friend, but I love you and I can’t control it anymore.’’
‘’It’s not a mistake, it’s destiny babe.’’
Nichous approached me and touched my face with his soft hands, his face was getting nearer and nearer and I didn’t know what to do, my heart was beating so fast that I couldn’t control it until his lips pressed into mine. Kissing Nichlous was like a slow harmony on the piano, slow, passionate and unexpected. Nichlous hands were tangled in my hair and held me as if I was drowning. Then he ran his hands slowly down my arms until they reached my hands and held them. It was an intense kiss for our first time. Everything around us was quiet, all we could hear was the waves on the shore. Our eyes closed and we lost ourselves in each other’s souls.