Chapter 9

I went in and they all turned and asked me what's wrong, and told me I was pale. I said nothing

''Bella,'' Jason said. Stefania and I will have to go. It was around 8:30 and I told them of course, because they were with me from the afternoon and they would probably be tired.

'' We will see you tomorrow,'' they said and left.

''Bella, I will go as well,'' Stella said, ''my mum called me.''

''Sure Stella, no problem.''

She hugged me and left.

My mum came in after a while she found me standing and Nichlous sitting down.

''Oh Nichlous, you are still here?'' my mum asked.

''Yes' 'Nichlous answerd

''Sweetie why don't you go home and rest and have something to eat?''

''I won't leave you mum.''

''Please sweetie, you can come back tomorrow when you wake up okay?''

''Okay, mum.''

''Nichlous, take her home safely.''

''Yes, sure aunt.''

My mum hugged me and kissed me on the forehead and told me to go.

While we walking, Nichlous asked me

''What is wrong Bella, you weren't looking good when you came in and you were pale.''

''Nothing, Nichlous.''

''Please Bella, and he stopped me and he stared deeply in my eyes. ''I am your best friend, Bella you can talk to me.''

''Well, I talked to my mum and she said that my brother has a few days left.''

I couldn't go own with my words that I started crying and Nichlous took me into his arms and hugged me. He said ''It's okay not to have it all at the same time, it's okay.''