Chapter 8

I was full of blind joy when I knew my brother had woken up but I could not anticipate what was ahead. When I came in I saw the doctor and my mum with him. They were talking and my brother was on the bed playing with his car. I went directly to my brother hugged him so tight. Nichlous was standing behind me. The doctor and my mum went out and Nichlous and I stayed with noel. Nichlous and I were playing with him when we saw Jason coming in.

''Is he alright Bella?''. Jason asked

''Yea, I guess.''

Jason took the chair and sat with us.

It took a while until my mum came in and I felt she had been crying before because there were tears in her eyes. But I didn't speak infront of Nichlous and Jason because I knew she wouldn't tell them.

''Hey Jason,'' my mum said when she came in, ''I didn't see you coming in.''

''Hi aunt I just came in few minutes ago.''

''Oh, I didn't see you, where is Stefania though?''

''She had to finish some stuff with her mum so she said she will probably come later, around six.''

''Oh okay.'' My mum said.

''We will stay with Bella as long as we can, late if it's possible.''

''Sure guys,''my mum said.'' You can stay as long as you want if you guys keep her company it's good. I am really greatful.''

After a while my brother feel asleep again. Jason, Nichlous and I were talking about our past and how we used to be so cute when we were small and all our little troubles we had in school and at home, and all our memories of times together. While we were talking we saw Stella and Stefania coming in. They both bought some donouts and coffee.

'' I found stella on the way while walking to the hospital and we stopped buy some donuts and coffee for all of you,''Stefania said.

I hugged them both and thanked them.

We grabbed our donouts and coffee and sat and ate together.

''How is he,Bella?''Stefania asked.

''He is good now I guess.''

''I hope he recovers soon.'' Stella said

''I hope so,too.''

After a while I didn't see my mum around and I asked Stella and Stefania on their way up if they have seen mum.

''Yes'', Stefania said'' She was talking to the doctor down in the hall.''

''Oh okay, I will leave you guys for a while and will go to see my mum.''

''Okay'' they all said, and add that they will wait for me here.

I had a feeling that soemthing was wrong with my mum. I stood beside her.

''What's wrong mum?''

''Nothing sweetie.''

''There is mum, there are tears in your eyes since you were with the doctor.''

''It's nothing sweetie.''

''Mum, please''

''Well, the doctor said that the sickness is hard to cure and it's impossible for the doctor to cure it, and your brother has only a few days left.''

Suddnely everything in me would collasped I didn't know weather to cry or shout shout I didn't know what do to. I was trembling and my mum hugged me. When the doctor called my mum again, I went back to the room relazing I had left my friends there.