Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I loved Nichlous so much, even though It had never crossed my mind I would love him. It's just amazing what life can do sometimes. He was different, he made me feel different and ecstatic. It has already more than a month since we got together, and it was the best month I had ever had. He inspired me in so many ways, he showed me how it is to be loved deeply by a person and he was the only person who made me smile on the days I felt down. It's like a garden without flowers, a garden cannot live without flowers, Nichlous is the garden and I am the flower. My life without him wouldn't be complete. He isn't the type of guy who would get into a relationship just for fun, no, he is a guy the who, when he has his girl, he would keep her forever. Since he came into my life I never thought of you and I, but of ''US'', and I guess that has a strong meaning when it comes to a relationship - that it is a rare one. I would like to tell the world one thing and that is that ''true love does exist''. He is the one who showed me what it is composed of, that it is honesty, caring for each another, respect, forgiving, accepting the person we love as they are, no matter what, even if they drive us crazy, and most of all be there for the person you love the most. He showed me that. My mum liked Nichlous a lot. She trusted him and believed that it was the one thing that made me so happy after the death of my brother. All my friends were so happy about us as well. We were almost at the end of the year and there was almost one year left until we would graduate from school and go off college. Nichlous knew what I wanted to do in the future, he knew I wanted to go to England and study. Of course I knew it will be hard for him and even though he tells me ''yes go'', from the bottom of his heart, he doesn't want me to leave. Despite his feelings he tells me to go and achieve what I am dreaming of, he is the one person who always told me ''I will be the first one to support you, and I will wait for you until you come back and start with our life.''