Chapter 17

''Only a few days left until summer, people'' Stella shouted.

We were all sitting at the school cafeteria

''YES!!! Finally ''Jason said.

Graduation for year twelve is tomorrow and all the high school classes have to assist with it.

''Bella, do you have a dress for the graduation tomorrow?'' Stefania asked.

''No, not really. I mean the only dress I have is the one I wore at prom.''

''No, not again,'' Stella said.

''I suggest we go to the Mall.''

''When? After school?'' I asked.

''Yes.''

''Okay, I am in.'' Stella said

''And so am I.''

The school bell rang and we had a math lesson. Stella said she would wait for us by the gate at the end of her lessons, to go the Mall.

On the way to the class, Nichlous said, '' I will miss you when you leave.''

''Hey babe, it's only for a few hours and then later you can come to my house if you want to.''

''Sure, I will babe.''

''If you want, we can eat dinner together as well.''

''That's great, just give me a call when you are back home.''

''I will.''

''Take care.''

''Always.''

Math lesson finished, Stefania and I went to the gate and found Stella waiting for us. We walked until we found a cab and hopped in. Meanwhile, I called my mum to tell her I will be going to the mall with the girls. I took my phone from my bag and dialed my mum's number.

I listened to her phone ringing.

''Hey mum.''

''Hey sweetie.''

''How are you?''

''I am good, you?''

''Good. Am I disturbing you at work?''

''No, sweetie, I am having a short break.''

''Great. Mum, I just called to tell you that I will be going to the mall with the girls to buy the dresses for graduation tomorrow.''

''Okay, sweetie, just take care.''

''I will mum. Oh and Nichlous might come by later for dinner with us after I finish, Is that okay?''

''Sure, love.''

''Okay mum, I will leave you then, you are working today afternoon shift, right?''

''Yes, sweetie.''

''Okay mum, love you.''

''Love you too sweetie.''

We arrived at the mall and grabbed something eat quickly, and then went to the shop. I looked around with the girls until Stefania found her dress. It was purple, a long, strapless dress, and on the front it had a few sparkles sequins. It just looked so perfect on her, Stella found a peach colored short dress with sparkles sequins at the bottom and white spots on the front. it was also strapless. I choose a plain, dark green dress which was short at the front and long at the back and also strapless like the other girls. It was just perfect and I liked how it looked on me, so I took it right away. We made our choices paid for the dresses and left the shop.

The girls wanted to search for a few other things, but I had to go to have dinner with my mum and Nichlous.

''Girls, I will be leaving because Nichlous is coming over for dinner so I have to go and get ready and prepare the table.''

''Okay, Bella sure you go and if we find anything that suits your dress we will buy it.''

They were both looking at me and smiling with huge smiles, and I just rolled my eyes and left. I took the first cab and went home.

I arrived home and opened the door and found my mum was cooking, it smelt delicious.

''Hey mum, I am back, what are you cooking?''

''Hey love, Some spaghetti with white sauce and shrimps.''

''My favorite.''

'Yes. When is Nichlous coming?''

''I will call him now.''

''Okay sweetie.''

I went in my room and rang Nichlous while I was changing.

''Hey babe''

''Hey love''

''You are back home?''

''Yes and I am getting ready to have a quick shower.''

''Okay babe, so at what time should I come?''

''What time is it now?''

''Six o'clock.''

''Seven is okay babe?''

''Yes.''

''Okay, see you later then.''

''See ya babe.''

I had a quick shower and put on some comfy home clothes then went to help my mum with the table.

The door bell rang and I went and opened the door. Nichlous was standing there with a nice bouquet of flowers, he came in and hugged me and gave the flowers to my mum.

''That is so sweet of you Nichlous.''

''You are welcome, Auntie."

We ate dinner together and had a nice chat and laughed quite a lot. It was a lovely dinner. We helped my mum with the table and the dishes. We finished and my mum went outside to have a cup of coffee. I took Nichlous to my room to watch some TV together.

''Sorry for the messy room babe.''

''Do you think that it's a messy room? I just don't see a thing not clean or not in its place.''

''Well, you are right''

''Except for the books, I am surprised they are not on the bookshelf in order.''

''Oh yea that, well I was looking for a book I was sure I put it on the shelf and then I found it under the bed, I was reading it and I forgot I put it under the bed and it has been there for days.''

''Can a bookaholic do more than that?''

''Oh yes babe.''

Nichlous laughed.

''You are crazy and I think that is one of the reasons I love you.''

I smiled.

We lay down on the bed and I was in Nichlous's arms. We flipped through channels until we found a nice movie.

It was almost eleven o'clock.

''I think I will have to go babe.''

''Oh, okay love.''

He stood up and I did as well. Suddenly he hugged me so tight.

''Thank you for this lovely night, it was the best night of my entire life and I needed it so much.''

I hugged him back tightly.

''You can come whenever you want to babe.''

''I love you.''

''I love you.''

He kissed me and walked out of the bedroom door. My mum was sitting on the sofa watching TV.

''Thank you auntie for the lovely dinner, it was delicious.''

''You are welcome Nichlous, come whenever you like''

Nichlous opened the outside door and I stood behind the door

''Take care love''

''Always babe''