Chapter 2

My brother was one of the people that made me feel alive. I am one of those girls that always wished to have a brother and once I did have one, my life completely changed. I felt so blessed and happy to have him, seeing him in my mum’s embrace for the first time after he was born made me the happiest girl. Looking forward to time seeing him grow up into a little man, being so into football, seeing him go to his first day at kinder garden, seeing him play with other kids made me happy and made me complete.They might sound small things but for me that is one of the greatest things in life, seeing your brother grow up. He had light brown eyes that sparkled when they met the eyes of someone he liked or loved and that brought joy to that person, that curly short black hair, that cute angel smile that made me happy. He was a boy that really enjoyed football, He would call me whenever he was playing and asked me to play with him whenever I was doing something. To be honest I am not really the type of girl who is into football I would probably suck at it but for my brother they are the small things that brought him joy and I would have done anything. He was a little trouble maker, he loved watching cartoons and playing outside. He liked to learn, he liked to listen to stories and everynight I would read to him and we would fall asleep together. He was a blessing that brought joy into the house and he is a person who had the biggest impact on me. Everyday we would wake up together ,or if I ended up sleeping in my room he would come to wake me up. We would leave together and on my way to school I would leave him at the kinder garden. Always after finishing school I would go walking and pick him up and he would know that after that I would take him for a nice time out at the park and for an ice-cream. My mum would always tell him ‘’ you are always being spoiled by your biggest sister’’ and I couldn't agree more on that. Our routine was the same everyday and despite all the crazy and annoying things he was doing, like changing the channel whenever I am watching something or taking my phone and throwing it on the other side of the room, or just dropping juice on my favourite things, despite all thsese crazy things I loved him from the bottom of my heart and we would always end up laughing at anything stupid we did. He was the best miracle that ever happened to me. There is a saying that a strong connection with a person is hard to break.