Chapter 6

The nurse came in to the room. I was sitting on the chair beside my brother's bed I hadn't been home to change. My mum had told me to go home and change, but I refused. I went to get a coffee for me and my mum. I found Nichlous, Jason, Stefania and Stella there at the cafeteria they all stood up.

''How is your brother?'' Nichlous asked''

''He is okay but the doctor told me it is meningitis and I am not sure how many days he still has!''

Everybody shouted ''WHAT BELLA!''

''Yea, guys and I am devastated I don't know what to do.'' I just fell to my knees and started crying. They all got scared and bent down with me. Stella held me in her arms and they were all beside me and I was just crying. I couldn't stop, and I remember them telling me it will be okay. After that all I can remember is waking up in my bedroom in the same clothes I was wearing at the hospital. I woke up and went to the living room and I found Stella and Stefania sitting down and talking. When they saw me they asked,

''How are you feeling. Bella?''

''Good I guess, but how did I get home?''

Stefania answered, ''Well your mum told us to get you home and stay with you because you fell asleep''

''Oh, and where is mum?''

''She is still at the hospital, and Nichlous and Jason went to buy something to eat for all of us''

''Oh okay, I will probably go back to the hospital then.''

'' We will come with you then.''

''No girls you are already exhausted and you will have to go home.''

Jason and Nichlous came in and bought us food and we ate together at the table. It was around six pm and Jason and Nichlous bought around five pizzas for each with a big bottle of cola and we all ate.

''Jason, I told you not to take a slice from me.'' Stefania said

''I am still hungry Stefania.''

''Well it's not my fault you finished all of your pizza.''

We all laughed so hard and I felt so blessed to have them, as they make me smile even if I don't want to. They all left around eight, and I hugged each of them as they left. I was alone at home. I went to my room thinking about everything and praying to God that I would not lose my brother because he was the most important person in my life and I couldn't imagine losing him. But at some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.