Chapter 3

It was novemeber, A month before christmas eve. The weather was cold and felt like snow was on the way. I love winter it is a magical season for me. My alarm was ringing and of course waking up in the morning is the hardest part, I woke up, threw a pair of leggings, uggs and my favourite baggy and long t-shirt and did my hair in a messy bun and added my glasses. Mum called me to go and wake up my brother for breakfast. It was our usual pancakes with orange juice and a turkey and cheese sandwich. We usually ate all three of us together. There was always a fourth place where my father used to sit, but since the divorce of my parents nothing was as it used to be. My brother gave an atmosphere to the house, but the pain of my mum and I would never be gone. After finishing breakfast I put on my jacket and scarf and I dressed my brother with his jacket and beanie, took my back pack and my brothers pack and off we went walking. Oustide it was around ten degrees and felt it would snow. I dropped my brother at kinder garden, kissed him goodbye and made my way to high school. High school was a place where you will hear all kinds of gossip but I really didn't care much about that. I was a girl more into books, and classes and I wasan't that popular. Every high school had the popular kids and the unpopular ones. I had two close friends. My best friend stella was as tall as me, with long, fair hair and hazel eyes, she was slim, and a very energetic girl somedays. She liked books and probably that is how our friendship all started although we are different in other ways. She is a more outgoing and sociable person and I am more a shy and reserved person. Probably that's why we have a very strong friendship and despite our diffrences we were made to be friends and to be there for one another. My other close friend is Nichlous both of us have a lot in common and we became so close during summer. He is tall, a bit swagy style, he has dark brown eyes and it is essential for him to wear a swag hat. He is a very kind guy and always there for me whenever I need him. Although we don't know eachother from a very long time and we just met during the summer, he has had an enormus impact on me and it is nice knowing you can meet someone who in a short time becomes so close to  you. It was actually unexpected that we became so close, although he was in the same school with me, we never noticed one another. Nichlous has a very close friend Jason. They have both knew each other from when they were little they were practically brothers and I have always considered them to be like brothers because they are both so close and inseparable. Jason is in a relationship with a very beautiful girl called Stefania. She was a beauty from the outside and inside, and they both fell in love so deeply. I remember Jason telling me, Nichlous and Stella about how much he truly loved her. They actually began as very close friends, they were so close and one day Jason came up to us and he told us that he had fallen in love with her and that she is the only one in this world that truly gets him, even if he is happy or sad. He would say that he would be jealous of her whenever he sees her with someone else. The thing that attracted him to her the most was her deep personality and the fact that she is a very cute girl and the only one that truly understands him. Stefania and I weren't really close but we had a few conversations before with each other in need. Stefania one day came up and told me that she had fallen in love with Jason. The minute she told me, Jason's words came to my mind and I smiled. She asked me why, but of course I couldn't tell her. Time went by and they finally got together and they are since 4 month together now. I had a feeling they would because they were both connected in a very deep way and they were both truly in love. We were all five together waiting for classes, it was Thursday, so we had biology first class Stefania, Nichlous, Jason and I were all in the same class Stella was in a class one year below us. When the bell rang we hurried to our biology class. I never minded biology , it is actually one of my favorite subjects to study I would always be the only one in the class who usually gets high marks in this subject. Stefania was as good as me in this subject, that's why you will see Jason and Nichlous depending on us when it comes to biology homeworks or studying because they suck at it. Our biology teacher came in, he was a very good teacher but mostely gets angry because you will always find students who wouldn't behave, some that you would probably see texting one another from under the desk, or the students who would listen to music. Biology class was over then the period of lunch came Stefania and Nichlous were already out, on their way to the cafeteria to occupy our usual place. I had to go for a quick run to the library and Jason came with me and we talked about Stefania until we reached the library.

''How are things going with Stefania Jason??''

''Good Bella, I am really glad you got together and that she is mine now.''

''Yes, I am really happy as well, you both are very connected.''

''She's a gift from the lord to me.''

''She is Jason, you both are lucky to have that strong bound between eachother.''

''Yes, I am really lucky I've found her. So bella why did you have to go to the library?''

'' Well, I needed this book for my English project and I've found it, so let's go because I am starving and Stella, Stefania and Nichlous are waiting for us.

''Same here Bella, I AM STARVING.''

''You are anyways always hungry Jason that is not a surprise to me.''

''EXCUSE ME, my food and I are inseparable.''

''*Eyes rolling* let's go Jason.''

Nichlous, Stella and Stefania were waiting for us in our usual place.

I went to get food and so did Jason, then the four of us sat together.

''We have to decide what we will do tomorrow guys, It's Friday.''

Stefania answerd We should probably go to the cinema. What do you think?''

Stella answerd: ''Yea it's a great idea.''

''I am in as well. What about you guys?.''

The guys answerd: ''In as well.''

''Stella,Bella,Nichlous,Jason there is a new comedy romance movie that came out, they say it's great we should try it.''Stefania said.

''Yea, that's great then so cinema is okay for everyone tomorrow?''

They all answerd yes.

Thursday went by fast Stefania and Jason walked back home from high school. Nichlous, Stella and I took a cab, they came with me to pick up my brother, we dropped Stella on the way because she was living near the kinder garden and Nichlous came with me to take my brother.Nichlous and my brother were really close, they played with eachother often, and when Nichlous would come to my house they would always play football together in the garden. I thanked Nichlous and went into the house with my brother, after a long and exhausting day.