Chapter 7

It was nine am when I woke up, I grabbed something for breakfast and made my way to the hospital. It was good that Mr Edgar the headmaster of the school gave me a few days off school to stay with my brother. I took the elevator and made my way to the room 321. I found my mum asleep and I stroked her arm.

''Mum wake up.''

''I am sorry sweetie I fell asleep.''

''It's okay mum, you should probably go home and have a shower and something to eat, I will stay with noel for a while.''

'' It's okay sweetie, I can stay.''

''Please mum, go and if anything happens I will call you I promise.''

''Okay sweetie, don't forget to call me and I won't be long.''

''Okay mum, I love you.''

''I love you too.''

My mum grabbed her jacket and left. I took the chair and put it beside my brother's bed, grabbed from my backpack the book I was reading, and read. It was hard for me to focus on the events of the story because all I could think about was my brother and the fact that I might lose him, and thinking about it brought to the verge of tears. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

''Come in.''

''Hello, Bella it's us.''

''Hey, Jason, Nichlous, Stefania, what are you guys doing here so early?''

''It's Tuesday, Bella, we left school early today.''

''Oh yes, I totally forgot that today is Tuesday.''

''It's okay.''

''Come in guys.''

''How is he?'' Nichlous asked.

''We still don't know Nichlous. He has been asleep for two days nowhe is in a coma the doctor put him.''

''Oh.''

''Yea, so guys sit down, tell me what I missed at school.''

''Nothing really, ''Stefania said, ''except the fact that today our math teacher wasn't at school so we had sports instead. Practically the same as usual. Oh and by the way, Stella says she will call you later because she has some extra stuff do after school.''

''Oh, okay''

It was around one when my mum came back to the room and she found me, Jason, Nichlous and Stefania sitting down she came in and greeted them.

''Hello, guys what a surprise to see you all here how are you?''

They all answered ''Good Auntie''

They always used to call my mum so because they always considered her as an aunt, because of all the things we've been together and my mum practically considered them her kids.

''It's good you guys keep Bella company. Anyway sweetie, why don't you grab something to eat with them?''

I was kind of hungry so I told my mum I would go with them and come back when I finish. I told her if anything happens to call me right away. I went with them and we went to the mall to eat McDonalds. We took a seat.

''Stefania, Jason what would you like to eat? Nichlous and I will go and order.''

I think I will have a Mc Chickin,'' Stefania said.

''And I will have a Big Mac,'' Jason said,'' with Coke''

''Stefnaia,  Coke is okay with you?'' I asked.

''Yes Bella Thank you''

Nichlous and I made our way to the counter to order. We collected the order and sat down with Stefania and Jason. While we were eating the phone rang. It was mum. I picked it up and my mum told me that my brother had woken up. I was very happy. I stood up.

''Guys, I will be going to the hospital, my brother has woken up.''

'' Oh that's great news Bella,'' Stefania said, ''we will come with you!''

''No," I said, "you finish eating and then come.''

Stefania and Jason agreed, but Nichlous refused to stay and said he would come with me, so he did. We took the first cab we found and went to the hospital.