Chapter 4

Friday was here.I woke up and started with the same routines.My mom knew it was Friday and she asked me what was the plan for tonight. My mum knew our routines and our habits and she knew my friends very well because practically we grew up together. She knows Nichlous,Stella,Stefania and Jason very well and I told her that Stefania and Jason were in a realtionship and she very happy to hear that, she always knew they were connected. My friends always considerd my mum as part of our group because they were always open to her and they all loved her so much. Sometimes Stefania,Jason,Nichlous and Stella would come home after school with me and have lunch because they knew my mum makes the best meals and dessert's as well, she sometimes would tell a joke and we would be dying with laughter on the floor. My mum is an open minded person and she understands me so much in everything. She is one of the people that I admire a lot, her strength and the way she could handel everything, and she always found a way to make me and my brother happy, She would sometimes get angry and tell us something is wrong , but that's because she loves us and she wants the best for us. She is a person I can count on for everything and she understands me like no other person does. I always looked up to her as a person, because she is a person to be admired. She has shoulder-length blond hair, these precious green eyes that I love and she is slim. She has a great body because she goes to the gym before going to work, when my brother and I are in school,so she keeps up the good work.My mum works in an hotel in New-york.She always loved her job and meeting new people everyday. She was a receptionist on the front desk and she earned a good wage everymonth. She always works shitfs so probably sometimes I would find her after school at home around four.If not, she would finish work late, she would always send me a message saying when she would finish and to cook for myself and my brother when I get home from school.I wasan't a person where I complained about anything, I was happy with everything I had. I was more into books and college and my marks were always good at school, and my mum was always satasfied with them. I never liked to make my mum unhappy, espically when it came to school.I was called a nerd by nichlous which acutally I never minded because I was quite a nerd, and from then on all of them used to call me this. I was a short person with a slim body.My hair was a shoulder-length with a shaten color. My style was always between elegant and sporty.My mum was always told me that simple beauty is always the best, I always followed her advice and it is true somehow being who you  are will always attract the right person to you. Probably that's how I ended up having these amazing and crazy friends that all mean the world to me and that I couldn't pass a day without.That was my life, mostely high school,books, studying, friends,family, and I loved my life that way. I was happy with my family and my crazy friends and I am blessed to have them. Friday night came and we arranged everything for the night. Stefania, Stella and Jason said that they would wait for me and Nichlous at the cinema and that Nichlous would drive past my place and pick me up.Nichlous told me he will pick me up around 7. It was around 5 when I got into the house, my brother had fallen asleep and my mum was in her room changing. I decided to do my chemistry homework and after go own with the book i am reading. My Mum called me and asked me what the night plan was and I told her I will be going to the cinema with my friends and that Nichlous will come and pick me up around 7. My mum said ''okay'' more than that don't be later that eleven o'clock that's your curfew.It was 6:30 and I got into my hoodie and leggings, my vans, scarf and jacket and took my purse. When I was about to go out my mum said ''Take care love'', and I told her I loved her. Nichlous was right outside the door. And the cab was waiting and we got in. It was only half an hour until we reached the cinema and met Stefania, Jason and Stella.

''Hey guys, have you already decided on the movie?''

Jason said that he wanted to watch an action movie, Rambo.

But the girls disagreed and so did I.

Stefania said '' The fault in our stars''

Stella said she agreed and so did I.

'' So the majorty wins guys.''

''I surrendor you win girls.'' The boys said.

So in the end we watched the fault in our stars and ended the night perfectly.