Chapter 1

Christmas for me has always been something special, all these streets full of life, the white and pure snow, the houses full of laughter and high spirits, the smell of fresh baked christmas cookies, the christmas trees full of magic and shops full of lights and seeing people buying gifts that show their love for one another. Christmas is surly the busiest time of the year. I guess those are the thoughts of a person whenever you ask them about Christmas,well for me, when someone asks me about Christmas the first thought that crosses my mind is angel. Christmas has a powerful meaning for me because on Christmas eve on that year my brother died and I really hadn't thought about angels until that night. I still remember the late nights I spent sitting beside his bed and all the machines working. The thought of losing the most important person in my life made me feel isolated. Losing a person you truly love is a very devasting feeling no matter whether they are big or small. I had a very strong connection with my brother even though he was a little man and hadn't really experienced life yet, for me he had a huge impact even though he was barley talking. The thought of having a brother was something huge. I loved him a lot and everyday right after school I would go home and play with him and even though sometimes he would split juice on my favorite t-shirt or throwing my phone on the other side of the room despite all the crazy things he did I loved him deeply and he was someone that made me happy. Losing him was the hardest thing that it ever happened to me, and by such experiences we get to know that not everything in life can go as we wish and there will be the pain of losing people.

''A feeling you can never talk about because you wouldn't find the right words.''