UN-RAVEL 50...

UR 50

Zamira hadn't talked about those messages with anyone after her conversation with her father the previous evening. It would take them all quite a while to process what had happened and how they were supposed to deal with it, but that was only possible if they were on a same page which none of them was. Nandani was adamant to leave everything behind while Zamira strongly opposed the idea and Manik was in a middle of a dilemma he was afraid to answer. If he agreed with Nandani he would lose his family again but if he, didn't he would risk everything and that included losing his family. Either way he was going to lose until and unless a miracle happens. Zamira was practicing fighting in atrium when Ivaan ran up to her.

'Got a minute, sunshine.'

'No. Not exactly, Ivaan. What do you want?'

'I have something to show you.'

Stabilizing the punching bag, she turns to him. 'Better be good.'

'It is.' He promises and she follows him to his private cabinet in the computer room. Not a lot of private cabins or personal spaces existed in the atrium, it was more like a sunk in labyrinth or an underground loft that never seemed to come to an end.

'What is this?' Zamira asked looking at his computer screen.

'I triangulated the location of those messages.'

'You saw those messages.' She said in complete disbelief.

'Yeah... I am sorry about that.'

'Ivaan, that's not what I mean. You shouldn't have seen those pictures and the messages. They are already giving me nightmares. What will they do to you?'

'Don't worry about that seriously. I will manage but that's not what I am talking about. The messages, they have come right from the palace.'

'Palace?'

'Umm... right. The Raghuvanshi palace, it's in Udaipur. '

'Can't connect the dots.'

'The palace because of which all of this is happening. Nachiket Malhotra is technically the heir of the throne right now.'

'Come on man. I don't get it. India is a free country. What is all of this? Heir to the throne or palace and bullshit.'

'No... I mean ye. Look it's a little complicated. India is a free country, no doubt. But the Raghuvanshi palace belongs to the Raghuvanshi family only. Raghuvanshi's have adopted a lot of villages around their palace. Like about one lakh people come under those villages, they work in Raghuvanshi factories, industries, they do all the small work. When these villages were adopted, your great grandfather had promised a lot of modernization and he even kept his promise till he was alive but when he passed away his elder son took over, which totally against the will but with loads of money he threw his brothers out and took over the control. Today as the world knows Raghuvanshi Industries is a business of turnover of about five hundred crores but in reality, it is a business of about hundred thousand crores, way way more than actual amount. They have been literally harassing people, nobody who joins them leaves alive. Nobody at all. And that's not the only thing. All the people in those villages are literally backward. Like ancient backward.'

'Oh boy. How do you know that? How is any of it possible?'

'We know a lot about them. This place ever since it was made has been keeping tabs on everyone in the Raghuvanshi clan. And it is very much possible when people have a very clean image and a lot of money. But that's not the point. The message you got was super easy to triangulate, like it was hacking 101.'