UN-RAVEL 15.... FRIENDS....

UN-RAVEL 15....

FRIEND....

Manik and Zamira reach the hotel FOUR SEASONS which is one of the best hotels in the New York city. The hotel is quite a bit packed up knowing that the Fab5 band is there a lot of fans have just managed to assemble outside the hotel. Manik gets out of the car with Zamira inside the hotel premises, only to get crowded by fans shouting his name out. On an instinct Manik holds Zamira's hand in his while he greets his fans respectfully with a smile being unable to deny a selfie.

(Manik's outfit)

"Zamira, call Yuvaan, Alishka or anyone and ask them to get you from here

"Zamira, call Yuvaan, Alishka or anyone and ask them to get you from here." Manik whispers in her ears.

"I can go myself." Manik nods in disagreement so Zamira calls Alishka finding her on top of her contact list.

Soon Alishka is there to escort Zamira along with her. To Zamira's surprise Fab5 fans greet Alishka cheering for her name.

"Hye! Alishka how are you?" A fan shouts trying to grab her attention

She smiles back generously and waves at them, "I am great, hope you guys are doing well."

All of them hoot back.

"Ali, take Zu in safely." Alishka nods to Manik and takes Zamira's hand from his. "Let's go." She whispers to Zamira.

"Who's the girl with you?" One of the fan asks Manik who just gets her turn to get a selfie clicked with him. Manik turns to look at Zamira who too had stopped on her way and is looking back at him for a reply.

Please....

Not a....

Nobody....

Again....

"FRIEND....." Manik says with an adorable smile that reflects on Zamira's face too. At least accepted her as somebody and she is now not just a 'NOBODY.'

"She is so beautiful." Another fan says in admiration making Manik's eyes gleam with pride as he nods in agreement.

As Alishka and Zamira get at the end of the crowd one of the girl forwards her a bunch of white lilies, "Please give this to Cabir and tell him. I love him." Zamira looks with wide eyes at the girl fan who is going all crazy for Cabir but come on, how can she say that she loves him to Cabir's daughter. While Alishka takes the flowers and nods back with a smile.