UN-RAVEL 24.... ROCKY DAY....

Hi peeps....

Here is the new cover of the ff...
Feel free to put forward your views on it.....

UN-RAVEL 24....

ROCKY DAYS....

After half an hour the car stops outside REYNOLDS LAW FIRM. The journey from office to the fi
rm has been silent, awkwardly silent. Three people in the car didn't bother to exchange a word as there is too much to explain but too less to speak and way lesser chances that anyone will understand.

"Rishab, stay here I will be back in a while." Manik requests as he accompanies Zamira to the firm.

Entering the elevator they press for 20th floor and once they stand in front of the receptionist Manik takes the initiative to address, "We are here too see Ms. Cadrica Ledger."

"Do you have an appointment, sir."

"Yes, we do by the name of Zami

"Right, she has been expecting her. Her cabin is right, straight and then a right."

"Thank you." Saying that Manik begins to escort Zamira when the receptionist interrupts, "Excuse me, sir. Ms. Ledger has only been expecting Zamira and not anybody else." Manik turns to look at Zamira and then nods in confirmation, "I will be in the parking, call me once you are free."

"Sure." With brief answer Zamira heads upto Cadrica Ledger's cabin.

"May I come in." Zamira asks politely pulling the door ajar.

"Zamira." Cadrica looks up in recognition, "Of course you may."

"Have a seat."

"Thank you."

"How are you feeling now?"

"I am good. Why did you summon me?"

"Zamira, you know I am your lawyer. Seeing your condition had me questioning." Zamira nods knowing that she has been made in charge by her mother.

"What do you want to know?" Zamira asks spreading her hands over her lap while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Your health is my prime concern Zamira. All I want to know is how are you doing."

"I am doing fine." Zamira answers still not looking at her.

"Will you tell me how did you get to the hospital?" Cadrica questions calmly and professionally.

"I guess you know the answer." Zamira says looking at her.

"Well. I know what Mr. Malhotra told me. I want to hear everything from you Zamira. I am your mother's attorney, not your father's. Nandani has given me your responsibility and ever since I have last heard from her there hasn't been any word. I am worried for you and not just as a counsellor but even as a friend and an aunt. Your mum and I shared a good relationship and knowing you has been great. Nandani worked for this firm she is a colleague and a friend. You know you matter to me too." She says getting up from her place and standing besides Zamira to ensure her.