UN-RAVEL 40...

UN-RAVEL 40....

The journey was amazing and destination so beautiful. Nandani's heart felt warm while the cold breeze cooled her skin. The view in front of her eyes seemed so surreal. Her eyes were in an enchantment with the waterfall.

"What is this place Manik?" Nandani asked as her eyes swooned in the authentic beauty of the nature.

"Kune... Kune Falls." Manik replies. "It's the 14th largest waterfall of India and the biggest attraction of Lonavala. And that's where we are going to live." Manik says pointing to a cottage just a few feets away.

"That cottage." Nandani says curiously.

"Yup. Dad gave it to mom as a present when she won her first Best Business Woman of the year award. He was so proud of mom but wasn't here so when he came he got this for her just to tell her how special she is and how proud he is of her." Manik smiled slightly at the rememberance of the memory.

"That's really sweet." Nandani replied feeling the magic in the air. The fragrance of soil, the cold moist air and the beauty of nature embraced her as much as she embraced it.

"Shall we." Manik says pointing the keys at the cottage to which Nandani nodded. "Umm... it's almost evening Nandani why don't you freshen up and rest for a while."

"Okay Manik." Nandani said pulling her bag in with her while Manik showed her to a guest room and he disappeared to his room.

The weather after a few hours was colder then before and darks clouds had thickly blanketed the sky whilst it, stroke the thunder clearly indicating a storm. The coolness of the air around just added to the reluctance for Nandani in getting up. It felt like ages since she had felt so relaxed and had a trip. She snuggled into the blanket and pillows surrounding her. Curtains were musically moving to the sound of wind just adding to the soothness. Nandani could have spent her entire day snuggling into the blanket and looking out of the window at the beautiful view of gushing water through the rocks. The waterfall is pretty was such an understatement. It felt like paradise. Pure heaven.

Nandani's trance broke as she heard a knock on the door yawning her sleep she shuffled in her bed to look at the door, wishing that she doesn't has to get up from her bed. So she lazily looks at the door, "Whose there?" She asks snuggling in her own hands.

"It's me. Manik. May I come in." Nandani nodded but then realised that probably he can't see her through opaque door. "Come in." She says lazily.

"Nandani...." Manik looks at her a bit surprised as she is still in her bed "We aren't here to sleep."

Nandani yawns and stretches her arms as she pulls herself up with her blanket unwilling to let go the warmth, "Manik this place is so peaceful. I just had the best sleep. Can I just stay in here for whole day."

Manik looked at her in disbelief it's him who is known as a sleepy head but she seems to give him a good competition. "Nandani we aren't here to sleep. So get up and let's hit the road."

"Urgh.... Manik please. We can do that tomorrow. It's so awesome here." As she speaks the clouds burst as if agreeing with her plans and she laughs looking at Manik's wide open face. But the rain showering down magnificently attracts Nandani to leave the coziness of her bed and walk to the window. She opens the windows wide and spread her arms feeling the raindrops falls on her and the splash sound as it hits the ground and window panes.

"Do you like rain. Manik." Nandani asks turning to him and he didn't realise till then that he was staring at her, he suddenly snaps out of it with Nandani's question and sees her raising her eyebrows at him.