UN-RAVEL 9.... I MEAN BAD BOY.... ISN'T SO BAD....

Hye!!! Buddies....
Most of this story till now has been in Zamira's point of view the most important reason for that was I wanted you peeps to live the life through Zamira's mind and this won't end here but for next few parts of UN-RAVEL the story will be in third person, so no point of views. Two reasons for that. One, I want to invest a little more in other characters. Two, I want her thoughts to be enigma for a while. I hope so it works. Still if you want me to jump back to Zamira's point, I will do that.

I am open to requests as well as opinions.

THANK YOU FOR READING THE STORY, COMMENTING AND VOTING, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY ONES TO MOTIVATE ME. PLS..... DO COMMENT AND VOTE.

UN-RAVEL 9....

I MEAN BAD BOY.... ISN'T SO BAD!!!

The night passes by much more peacefully and blissfully then anybody has expected. The day is more brighter then any normal day and much more hopeful. It's beautiful.....

"Good morning." Zamira's voice melodiously enchants in the kitchen, with her wide smile as she approaches Manik, who was busy cooking food. He turns to look at the most glowing and angelic face of his life. His little girl is dressed in greyish blue full sleeves shirt and blue ripped jeans with her white school bag, all ready for a yet another eventful day at school. Her smile lightens his morning or actually, that's how he realises it's morning.

(Zamira's outfit)

"Good morning, Zu

"Good morning, Zu.... All ready for the day." Manik asks with the smile that is nothing but reflection of his daughter's wonderful one.

(Manik's outfit)

"Yes, I am. So what's in breakfast." She asks sitting right on island of the kitchen near Manik, who looks at her and nods in disbelief. Some moments often retrieve few older ones only to make you smile or nod in disbelief.

"Pan cakes." He says dishing out pan cakes for Zamira in a plate and forwarding it towards her. She happily takes it from him.

"Thank you." She says taking a bite of her food and then just getting lost in it. "Yummm.... It's magical." Manik chuckles seeing her mumble through her food.