INTRO-CUM-CHARACTER SKETCH....

Hye!!! Buddies...

UN-RAVELLING is an uncanny, cryptic tale of Manik Malhotra and Nandani Murthy and their fifteen years old Daughter Zamira.

Having cut off all the ties with his wife Nandani, Manik is living a life filled with delusions, he has no idea about his daughter's presence but what will happen when in his monotonous life one fine day a fifteen years old girl bangs his door and is claimed to be his daughter.

What makes Nandani leave her daughter?

Will Manik ever be able to accept Zamira?

What is Zamira's state of mind?

Will fab5 be able to put the broken relation of their friend back?

To find answers to infinite questions, join me in the journey of THE MALHOTRA FAMILY....

Here's presenting the character sketch and an out view to all the characters. Hopefully, you will like them. If you want any changes you are most welcome to drop them in the comments section.

Please do comment and vote. Your support means the world to me.

Thank you!!!

THE MALHOTRA'S....

MANIK MALHOTRA RAGHUVANSHI:

The music icon and the business tycoon is cocooned in a shell that's build of arrogance and ego. He hails from a rich family but lives alone. Though he has friends he prefers maintaining a safe distance from them. The world he lives in hails darkness and yells loneliness. During day time he has become a workaholic and at night he often turns out to be an alcoholic. While rest is history!

 While rest is history!

NANDANI MURTHY:

The free-spirited bird, with tough personality, soft heart and an amazing voice. She is different inside out. Her face speaks of love, happiness and purity. While her heart shouts for help, being deemed in the never ending darkness. While for the world she has a perfect mask on, someone can see right through it but still stays quite and continues her own struggle of trying to make Nandani happy. The only person now she belongs with is her daughter Zamira. The sunlight and smile of her life.

 The sunlight and smile of her life