UN-RAVEL 35....

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.............. peeps............
How are you guys doing??? I hope you all are safe and in your own houses. So tell me how is your quarantine period going on. Mine is pretty boring and then pretty interesting. It just keeps changing. So share your experiences with me. All free will.

Thank you for your support, votes and amazing comments which keep me going. Love you guys sooooooooooo much.

Take care....
Stay safe....
Stay indoors....

And enjoy reading.....

I hope you guys like it......

35.

"Wooh.... what is this place?" Abeer asks looking at the breath taking exteriors of the Malhota Mansion.

"Umm.... let's go guys." Piya says handing over the keys to the driver. "Workers will take your stuff don't worry about it."

"Josh please take their stuff and show Mr. Abeer and Mr. Adair their rooms. They are our guest so please take care of  them." Piya orders the caretaker of the house who nods in agreement and taking all the stuff walks to the room.

"All of you please freshen up till then I will get the lunch ready." Saying that Piya leaves from there.

"Where is Nandani maa?" Adair asks again.

"On her way. Come on get freshened up first." Zamira starts walking while he stays rooted to his place. "Are you planning on greeting her looking like a street side brat."

Adair scoffs at her, "Whatever." He follows one of the workers.

Manik comes home with Nandani and rest of the family.

"Mumma...." Zamira rushes towards Nandani, "Aap thik toh ho." (Are you alright.)

Nandani nods in positive, "Tension mat lo. I am fine." She says leaning more on Manik as he supports her.

"Nandani maa...." The voice makes everyone turn towards the staircase. Everyone is astound seeing an unkown boy run towards Nandani. While on other hand Nandani feels the floor slipping from underneath her.

Adair hugs Nandani with all his force making both Manik and Nandani stumble on their place.

(Adair)

"Adair...." Nandani says with overwhelming emotions as she manages hold him and look at him. Nandani hugs him and creases his back.

"When did you come here?" Nandani asks totally astound seeing him here.

"Nandani maa... what has happened to you? How are you so injured? What happened? Where were you for so long? Why didn't you contact us even once?" he asks completely worried for her.