UN-RAVEL 32.... MEMORIES....

UN-RAVEL 32.....

MEMORIES.....

The days passed by quite swiftly as Zamira practiced harder then ever. She had shown quite an improvement towards her mental and physical development with the sort of happiness that headed her way her recovery certainly became speedy. There were two days left to the Saturday on which she had to meet her mother and today was the day to pull off the master plan of getting the file but before that she had a field rehearsal with Manik and others. The field rehearsal had been quite an insight to what will happen on the D-day. The field rehearsal so happened to be the replication from Nandani's house to dark hell hole. Manik had brought out the entire set up so that Zamira would get even more familiar with those surroundings and they wanted to reduce the surprise element. It has been more then a week and every day Manik asked Zamira to come up with better and better strategies. Her mind did wonders she herself could never imagine. Cabir had taught her numerous tricks, while Alishka and Yuvaan had help her master computer skill, from fording her way into a computer to adding a virus, hacking computers, accounts and looping security videos started becoming easy for Zamira. Weapon using was already her strong point but there are somethings that a person can only learn with time and the stuff that involves your body it will take it's own time. As weapons were her strength, combat was still her weakness. Undoubtedly she had improved and given her best but with the wrath her body had face and the recovery it had been going through it undoubtedly is difficult to get in shape in just four weeks. But she remarkably had gained muscle.

She walked into arena wearing a black skin tight jeans, grey shirt, black sports shoes with her hair tied in a high pony tail.

"Are you ready." Zamira nods.

"Alright then let's hear your strategy." Manik looks at her with complete concentration.

Zamira nods, "I will go to the house with you exactly at 10 in the morning. With all the stuff I will go in and the file will be with me. Two people as usual will be waiting for me, they will check me and then we will leave. It will take around 20 minutes. When I reach there I will again be checked, I will give them the file and it may some time to negotiate and then i will be allowed to go and meet mom. Approximately around 10:30 I will meet mom. I will give her the heads up about the situation ask her to get ready give her clothes to change anda sk her to get ready. During that time I will make all the arrangements. I will block the door. Place stuff like broken glass on the floor. My main purpose is to reduce their man power I will do that by all the means. Then at 11:30 exact you will create a distraction with a loud voice even if I don't hear it I am supposed not to stay in for long. With move I will get out of the window in the bathroom which actually leads inside the hall. From there I have to isolate the two of us and then you will attack the people at front make sure that nobody gets in our way. I will hide and wait."

"That's the strategy. Come on let's have a look at it now. Start from going in the room and after telling Nandani." Zamira nods and moves to a roomful that is supposedly Nandani's room. She jams the door and places some stuff in front of it. She gets out of the room through the window in the washroom. At the very moment she is attacked by few men and then by others whom she has to combat down. The practice continues for three hours after which Zamira is freed for the day.

☆At 5 in the evening....

"Good you are here Mac." Abhinander calls out to Mac at Manik's signal. While Zamira comes in the living room at the same time.

"Zamira will you please get me Roy Propert file from the locker in the library." Manik says pointedly.

Zamira nods, "But I don't know locker combination."

"Oh.... your fingerprints and then put in this code." He shows her a code written in his mobile and she nods. "It's a file in black colour." Manik says getting back to his laptop. Zamira nods and turns to glance at Mac who couldn't conceal his expressions. She turns on her heels and smirks as she walks away from him.

"Mac take the Roy's property file from Zakira and drop it off with Keith in office." Mac nods in agreement and runs inside.

At his back Manik smirks while Abhinander forwards his fist with a neutral expression which is bumped by Manik's fist. Trap.

☆One Day to D-Day.....

@Manik's P.O.V.

Just one day. One more day is left for Nandani to come back in my life. Finally my 8 years of waiting will come to an end. Finally I will see Nandani close to me after 8 years. In front my eyes. My Nandani..... As my hands run through her photograph I can't help remembering her. Her smile, her pretty eyes, her innocence, her strength. In past weeks I have been telling Zamira our daughter, Nandani. I have been teeling our daughter about our story. How we met, how I started teaching you, how you came to my house first time, how maa and papa started loving you and accepted Rishab and you as our family, how Ridhab found another sister in Arzoo, a brother in Ansh and me. Remember we celebrated holi for the first time at my place together, it was our first festival. You helped me control Cabir and Mukti from drinking bhang as their competition.

You know that year you were the first one to colour me and you even sweetly wished me. I couldn't help smiling. At that time who knew that I would fall head over heels in love with you Nandani. I might seem like a fool right now talking to your photos but honestly that how I have spent my last 8 years talking to your photos. Hugging your photos having your shirt by my side obviously I can't wear them you wore small size and I don't want to tear your clothes apart. You know your everything is here with me just the way they were before waiting for you. Your jewelry,  your clothes, your books, your wedding lehnga, your phone, your shoes, your paintings and your diaries, all of them are waiting for you. I am waiting for you. You know for 8 years I couldn't stop drinking, I came home every day completely wasted and you know Cabir and Ivaan both stayed with me throughout the night and day get my hangover to control and helping me without a complaint but Zamira, our Zamira it didn't take her long to get me off my drinking habits. You know the moment I dare touch alcohol she darts her eyes making them big and shooting anger through them just like you but you know she is more like me. Especially her height. Thank God for that.

That day you even met my entire family.  Both my bhaiya bhabhi, mumma and papa, bade papa and bade mumma. That day Anaisha bhabhi told us she was three months pregnant. I remember that you even told me that I behaved like a child on hearing the news. What could I do it was going to be our family's next generation after all. Those were the times when our friendship was becoming stronge, we were getting to understand each other. That was the end of my post graduation and your third year was about to start as a law student.

Everything in my room is a memory of you including me Nandani. I have that white piano you loved the most and wanted to learn to play during your pregnancy but never really learned it. Placing your photo on the frame as I run my fingers over the keys of piano all I can remember is you. As if you are sitting right besides me and learning to play Nandani.

"Khairiyat pucho, kabhi to kaifiyat pucho
Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai
Dil mera dekho, na meri haisiyat pucho
Tere bin ek din jaise sau saal hai

Anjaam hai tay mera
Hona tumhe hai mera
Jitni bhi hon dooriyan filhaal hain
Yeh dooriyaan filhaal hain"

I turn around with a jerk as I feel a hand being placed on my shoulder.

"You miss her a lot." Zo asks pointing at your photograph Nandani and all I can do is smile and continue to sing while she sits besides me placing her head on my shoulder and encircling her arms around my arm.

"Ho...
Khairiyat pucho, kabhi to kaifiyat pucho
Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai
Dil mera dekho, na meri haisiyat pucho
Tere bin ek din jaise sau saal hai"

Sitting besides me our daughter runs her fingers through your photo I couldn't help smile as she did it just the way I do. Told you na she is a replica of me. She sings admiring your photograph.

"Tumhari tasveer ke sahaare mausam kayi guzaare"

She turns to look at me with her moist big brown eyes which our just like yours Nandu. This time I sing.

"Mausami na samjho par ishq ko humaare
Nazron ke saamne main aata nahi tumhare"

Zamira runs off tears from my eyes which I didn't know were falling. I didn't know how to cover them up at that moment so I looked down in my lap. As if taking a cue she sings further.

"Magar rehte ho har pal manzar me tum humare
Agar ishq se hai mila
Phir dard se kya gila
Iss dard mein zindagi khush'haal hai"

I take her hands in mine and press the keys with her as I continue to sing.

"Yeh dooriyaan filhaal hain"

She turns to look at me and passes me a smile which is so contagious that I too end up smiling. This time we sing together.

"O...
Khairiyat pucho kabhi to kaifiyat pucho
Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai
Dil mera dekho, na meri haisiyat pucho
Tere bin ek din jaise sau saal hai

Anjaam hai tay mera
Hona tumhe hai mera
Jitni bhi hon dooriyan filhaal hain
Yeh dooriyaan filhaal hain"

"When did you come back?" I ask her as she had gone to practice for her National Music Competition with the Inexorables.

"Just 5 minutes back then I heard you singing and couldn't help coming here."

"Oh.... so you were eavesdropping." I tease her.

She shows me her tongue, "I will and you can't stop me." She giggles making my heart fill up with love.

"Tomorrow is a big day. You must rest now. It's late."

"I am very anxious. I can't hold upto this. I doubt I will get any rest." Her fingers start fiddling automatically and I take her in my embrace. How many time I might ever hug her I can never have enough of it. She makes me feel calm, happy and everything i never thought i could feel.

"Come sleep with me." I say standing up with her.

"Will you be able to sleep."

"I don't know but we both can try."

"Umm..... I will go to my room I need to collect my thoughts. If i need anything i will come back." She says with sincerity and without a glimpse of regret. I am so glad that she let her walls fall down for me. The Zamira I knew earlier wouldn't have rather spoken her mind out or regretted it right after but this is my Zu who isn't afraid to express her wishes and will. The rebellion side of her is so intriguing and beautiful. Just the way she should be.

"Just don't exhaust yourself."

"Don't worry I won't."

To be continued.....

COMING UP NEXT:

NANDANI, MANIK AND ZAMIRA.....

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. MAY YOU ALL HAVE A YEAR FULL OF SUCCESS, HAPPINESS, LOVE AND GROWTH. TAKE CARE PEEPS..... GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....

Keep smiling
Stay blessed
&
For now signing off
SHIVIKA.....