UN-RAVEL 14.... DARK HELL HOLE....

Hye!!! Peeps....
First of all THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, VOTES AND COMMENTS.

This particular part opens the door for the real story and I apologize at the beginning only if guys do not like the way the story is going but it's important to let it move at this pace only. Well the crux of the story would be clear soon. I can not exactly explain everything right here so just read and review the part and do not forget to put forward your comments and do vote. Share it if you find it worthy enough to be read.

#1 All the words in italic are flashback narrations.

#2 This part is in Zamira's P.O.V.

UN-RAVEL 14....

DARK HELL HOLE....

As the time passed by eventually the most important day of the week rolled in for me. Where the mighty Saturday seemed nothing but just an end of working days for many, for me it has some other plans. Some secret little plans. After being at my father's house now for more then a while and the way I have had mixed in, calls for a meeting with my mom. This day was the one I have been waiting for. Every morning the reason why I use to wake up was in order to reach this fine day. Other things hardly mattered. It was hard for me to even have a wink of sleep last night but as soon as the exhaustion of party kicked in I found my self sleeping not so comfortably on my bed. From the time I have started to know my dad, he is so different. The words he said to me last night are just going to play on loop for a greater part of the day. Slipping out of my covers I made my way to washroom and no sooner then twenty minutes later I stood in front of the mirror.

The mirror that showed reflection of me. Isn't it said that our reflection never lies but that's not the truth in my case. My reflection is so incomplete and the biggest betrayer of all times. This raw look of mine is horrible to be seen. Looking helplessly at the mirror I fetch a concealer out of the drawer and following my usual routine I start to figure up my not so figured face. Hiding the bruises and carefully concealing the dark spots.

I HAVE TO BE STRONG....

I CAN'T FALL WEAK....

I repeat to myself tiredly again.

Finally having a last look at myself I walk out of the washroom.

(Zamira's outfit)

Opening my wardrobe I grab a basket and a backpack

Opening my wardrobe I grab a basket and a backpack. From an unseen corner of my wardrobe I fetch out my trolley and placing it on the floor I pull out some dry fresh clothes and place them carefully in my backpack with all the supplies I had picked up from the departmental store the day before. Walking upto my book rack I take few books and a diary, few pens and some usual stuff. One part of the packing was done while the other is still to be completed. Sighing I walk down to the kitchen finding no one in there I march to the refrigerator with my basket and pulling out some healthy food I stuff it into the basket.